[Hamtastic] 3 words to Describe Han Seungyeon

Chung-Hee

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard-Working Hamster :gemhyper::gemhyper::gemhyper:

Seungyeon is one of the rare idols that can not only sing well, but dance well also. She's the best singer in KARA. I love to watch her sing, especially in live performance because she is very consistent in delivering her lines. Gyuri and Jiyoung also sing well but they have the tendency to...whisper into their microphone while singing, it's quite frustating to watch :frustrated: . Nicole, while she doesn't whisper, she have difficulty in delivering steady tone sometimes, especially in Jumping performances :sweatdrop: Hara...does not have many lines hehehe...

Aside from that, I actually think she's the best dancer in KARA as well, judging from her performance with Kahi, UEE,Nicole and Hyunah in Heartbeat, and with KARA in Again and Again performance. There's a video of the members practicing Again and Again, and she just shines brighter than others while dancing. I was like this when I watch her :adore:

Other than that, she and Gyuri are the most proficient in Japan. She's so fluent in Japanese that it's easy to mistake her as a Japanese person if I do not know who she is :eyelove:

The reason why she's so good in all these is because she's a very hard-working idol. This is the trait of Seungyeon that shines the most among many other traits she has.

Aside from that, she also reminds me of hamster :hihi:

Edited by City_Bear_90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...