• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Chung-Hee

[Hamtastic] 3 words to Describe Han Seungyeon

266 posts in this topic

Determination, cutie, intelligence

Lol, and then I could keep adding........sensational, choding smile, dedication, sincere, realistic, brave and on and on

Three words to describe .............. hmmmmm well one is brave she pretty much carried the group at the beginning, funny she has that talent to make you cringe in shame... lol and a real nerd magnet :) woot long live anime lovers.

Hardworking, Eye-Smile, Cute

When I hear the word Eye-Smile, I'll think of Seungyeon.

LOL!

It's tough, trying to use words differentiating from everyone else so...YEAH. :D

Cute.

Talented.

Mine?

LOL. One can only dream, no?

Haha~

for me i'd say

cute

determination

hamtaro..lol

ive read stories about how they struggled and stuff during early years..seung yeon really worked hard to make this group well known

i can't think of three but i can give one, CUUUTTTTEEEE!!! everything about her is all about cuteness, she doesn't even have to try to be cute she can just stand and do nothing and she would still be cute... did i mention she's so cute..? hahaha.. :lol2:

Cute, adorable and quirky!

I love her vibrant personality. She makes everything seem so fun and awesome. :3

hahahaha. she's NATURALLY PRETTY <3 with or without make-up, she's still BEAUTIFUL.

that's why i love her so damn much. lol.

hahahaha. she's NATURALLY PRETTY <3 with or without make-up, she's still BEAUTIFUL.

that's why i love her so damn much. lol.

So pretty here

She looks so pure

Actually there are many Krystal's pic without make-up pre-debut

she look so gorgeous .i love her natural beauty. so admiring face :)) i love her more because of this picture. i really love her because she look like barbie . hehe :))

sorry but i have only 1 word to describe so i just have to use it 3 times, that is amazing amazing and more amazing. How can you not love her

seungyeon is LOVE!that practically includes her eye-smile,beauty,hardworking nature,aegyo,voice,talents.... and if i was to use 2 more words to emphasise,CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!

Han Seungyeon:

Cute (face)

Talented (Mainly watching her talking at Japanese variety shows :D)

Smile (Happy contagious)

hmm there are too many words that I would use, but I guess these three comes to mind first: cute, gorgeous, and comical

Cutest: people can tell from the first time u saw her. :w00t:

Adorable: the more u know the more u like :eyelove:

Want-able : Everybody want her Lol....... :lol2:

hmmm

hamtastic

cuteeeeeeeee

loving.

haha the best cute hamster everz!

hwaiting<3