[2010.04.10] KARA's self-made ranking charts.

Harue

On the 10th at 6pm, the Spris and Lesmore jointly sponsored 2PM and KARA fanmeeting event opened on Dom Art Hall in Seoul. On this day, the KARA members revealed ranking charts where they could pick a theme on their own.

a4k771192.jpg

Goo Hara's chart was about which male partner she would like to shoot together with on MBC's 'We Got Married'. In 1st place, she chose Kang Dongwon, "His face, height and acting skills are all superb. I find charming how his double eye-lids are different on each side", she said embarrassed. She picked Yoo Seungho and Kim Bum for 2nd place and 3rd place respectively.

Nicole made her chart with the theme 'The CF's that suits me the best'. She said, "I think a milk CF suits me the best. I really love milk. I want to make known it's rich flavor". She also showed her interest in cellphone and e-mart advertisements.

a4k771193.jpg

'If I could be born again, I want to be born as this person' was Han Seungyeon's chart theme, she put Mariah Carey in 1st place, saying, "With Mariah Carey's voice, I would be able to sing any song". In 2nd place, she picked Kang Dongwon, saying "I would like to become a superior being", "I could become Kang Dongwon and date Hara", making the fans burst into laughter. She put Lee Hyori in 3rd place, "Me and sexiness are far apart", "I want to feel what it's like to be Korea's sexiest star".

a4k771194.jpg

Park Gyuri showed her 'goddess force' in her chart. She picked "Beauty" in 1st place for her chart with the theme 'My charming points that are absolutely superior than the other members'. Following that, she said "Refinement is my second charm", "There was a game called Princess Maker before. If I was the main character in that game, I think my Refinement attribute would probably go as high as 999", she said. She picked conversation skills as her third charm.

a4k771195.jpg

Youngest member Kang Jiyoung revealed the first things she wants to do when she turns 20. She picked, "Go on a drive alone", "Buy a car" and "Get a driver's license" for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place respectively, showing her strong interest in cars.

KARA revealed, "Getting number 1 was the happiest moment during our Lupin promotions. The schedule for our next album announcement isn't decided yet but we'll work hard preparing for it so please, look forward to us".

Source: SPORTS CHOSUN & NEWS NATE

Translated by Harue@Karaholic.com

Do not remove/edit the credit line or translations when taking out!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh they are so cute haha she wants to date hara unnie so cute

"I could become Kang Dongwon and date Hara." LOL. Such a witty hamster. XD

I admit Gyuri's made me laugh out loud as well, especially the Princess Maker reference. Not many people can make a reference to character stats and not be seen as incredibly geeky. XD

And I had no idea Jiyoung wanted to drive so badly. I'll teach you, Jiyoung-ah. :blushing:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA SEUNGYEON IS HILARIOUS. lol at hayeon couple. thanks for translating this article! i wonder if this will be aired...i'd imagine gyuri's part would be really hilarious hahaha

Hahaha , seungyeon is so funny! Gotta love them for being so random!

Gyuri's chart is quite predictable , as usual being her goddess self ;D Love them all! :)

Thanks for sharing this piece of article :(

as usual, the natural side of hara.

she had arrived at "the" age.

cole is very thoughtful on sharing what she knows.

my view on her can only get better.

hahahh, ham dating hara. she's responsively quick.

but wait, didn't expect those on her ranking.

thought she will probably mention something with little spotlight?

must be goddess for her comment.

like her charming way of expressing & showing self-confidence.

i'm supportive of her.

if i know jing personally, i will lent my car & teach her driving, at absolutely zero cost.

oh how wishful thinking i'm. :)

"Getting number 1 was the happiest moment during our Lupin promotions"

my happiest moment is seeing your smile. :(

next album, oh yeah.

looking forward, extremely.

any concept hint?

thanks harue for this translation.

hahaha..seungyeon soo funny!

HaYeon! ><

if she will be Kang Dongwon she will date Hara...lol

haha..jing..she really talks bout car...

gyuri's answer is jjang...she's really our goddess ^^

oooh..nicole wants a milk cf..haha XD

woah...hara picked Kang Dongwon and Kim Bum too..

haha..sounds great!

thanks for sharing :)