[2010.04.10] KARA's self-made ranking charts.

Harue

hmm.. interesting rankings... kekeke

Nicole and Jiyounng's ranking is the most practical and i dare say are achievable...

calling all Milk, Handphone and E-mart companies out there ... interested in 5 beautiful adorkable beauties? kekeke..

hmm.. so Hara harbours a wish to appear on WGM... with Kang DongWon nonetheless.... he is droolworthy ;P

but i think i'd prefer to see Nicole featuring on WGM ..... and her partner?? of course Key ... yeayyyy!!

and Jinwoon can come in as the 'other guy' .... kekekeke (spazzing momentarily!)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol this is so fun! Hahaha.. Ham is so funny!! She wants to become Kang Dongwon and date Hara! xD

Goddess Gyuri is all about the charms and beauty~

Didn't know Jing was so interested in cars and Nicole love milk to that extent! O.o.. Hehe :crying:

All of them are too cute to be described <3

Thanks for sharing!

Seungyeon wanting to be Kang Dongwon so she could date Hara is the most hilarious response. I also haven't heard Hara talk too much about which guys she is interested in so that little tidbit was pretty interesting. I guess I'm not surprised by Gyuri's chart at all, it would have probably been a lot funnier in real life though. And lastly I guess these girls are doing pretty well cuz Jiyoung wants to buy a car!

╔══════════════╗

Lol Ham wants to date Hara~

And Ofcoarse Nicole would do a CF pertaining to food~

Aaww their happiest moment was winning #1 for Lupin!

Not to mention, they reached #1 6 times!!! Go KARA go!

I can't wait til their next album~ I'm sure it'll blow our minds away again!

╚══════════════╝

It's nice to see Hara talk about who she'd want to go on WGM with, we don't get to hear about people she's interested in from her that often.

LOL i loved Seungyeon's chart, who wouldn't want to date Hara? :rolleyes:

Any CF with Nicole in it would be awesome!

Didn't expect anything less from the Goddess's chart :)

I didn't know that Jiyoung was so interested in cars!