[2010.04.10] Kara - "Gaining popularity, we move to a bigger dorm and we choose our food"

mae

Kara revealed their biggest change after gaining popularity

2010041018433510021.jpg

Kara (Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Jung Nicole, Goo Hara, Kang Jiyoung) shared that they are moving to a bigger dorm on April 10th in the Lesmore/Spris Fan-Meeting.

Kara was called "Economical Idol" early on. After big hits with "Honey," "Mr.," and "Lupin," Kara established itself as the "Girl Group Trend"

Han Seungyeon commented that they moved to a bigger dorm. Before three members had to sleep together in one room, but now only two people sleep together, and there are members who sleep in separate rooms.

Han Seungyeon contunued that the members can choose their food too.

Also, the maknae Kang Jiyoung laughed saying that her parents moved from Gyeongido to Seoul.

Meanwhile the actor Suh Hyorim appeared as a surprise guest.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201004101843351002

Translated by: Holyknight@ Karaholic.com

DO NOT REMOVE CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT.

* Hara & Jiyoung share a room.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay..!!

no more "Economical Idol" title for Kara ... "Girl Group Trend" is the best title for Kara...

in the past... its sad that DSP only provide a dorm with 2 rooms..

and now..Kara new and bigger dorm jjang..!!

4 rooms...only two people sleep together...Hara and Jing.....huhu~DSP now understand how to manage thier artist....

woo~ they get to choose their own food..nice2...

this is a big treat to Kara...

Hyorim there...jjang..!! Spris and Lesmore fanmeeting jjang..!!!

Thnx for sharing and translation....

I'm so happy they get another title as Girl Group Trend, finally DSP share them a taste of their success and hopefully they will become more and more succesful in the future, although i also hope with this new experience will not change their personality. Thanks for sharing

Good to know that ! They deserve the upgrade bt I think the previous dorm wasnt too bad . Haha I mean sharing rooms means they'll have closer bonds ! Bt now they have more privacy which is also good . :thumbup:

Will they reveal their dorm this time round ?:P

hmm, so they moved because of their popularity?

reality is the word.

glad to hear that each gets her own room, except for jira.

but no worries, at least eliminated the irritating sounds of alarm clock. :thumbup:

choose their own food? don't understand here.

always thought they can eat whatever they want as long as they watch the calorie intake?

maknae must be thrilled to learn her parents have moved closer to their darling.

wish hara's can follow suit too.

now new dorm visit clip, please.

or possible peek from iy through hara addition task? heehee.

thanks for sharing, mae.

choose their food??don't quite get it

but the new one must be nice..

they deserved it :thumbup:

haha..

i really want to seeeeeeee their new dorm!!!!plzz haha

btw it's nice to see jing's parents move closer..

if only haras and cole's can be nearer with them too..

thx mae and holyknight..

i am so happy to see our girls get a bigger and roomier dorm ... they deserve every penny DSP spent on them. After all, they've raked in great proft for the company in terms of album sales, endorsements and royalties.. <_<

Really itching to peek into their new residence .. hope maybe MNET or any other channel will do a special and give us

a tour .. heheheh

Hope our girls will achieve as much success as their sunbaes SS501 in Japan and other countries ... Ganbare na!!