[2010.04.10] Kara - "Gaining popularity, we move to a bigger dorm and we choose our food"

mae

ah. i really liked their previous dorm, its small cosy, had memories of sunghee and they went through all their hard times there. i'm sure they are sad to leave the dorm too, but still i'm happy of them for getting a new dorm =D hope they get a bigger table that can fit 5 ppl too hahaha

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, im glad to see this news. I'm certainly extremely happy to hear that jiyoung's family moved to seoul. Now she can spend more quality time with them :sweatdrop: She would surely feel more encourage in whatever she do with her family's close support :D <3 KJY

Wee~ new dorm~ when do we have chance to have a peek to their dorm ?^^

As expected , Hara and Jiyoung share a room , since they sweet together ~

DSP should done this earlier thou , but nvm , at least they done it ad ^^

Girl Group Trend jjang ~

Edited by WenHoong

:) Nicole

That is a great news! Congratulate Kara on moving into a bigger dorm :D

"we choose our food" i'm glad that they could do that , cause Nicole really need something to boost her health!

Poor Nicole, your so skinny, "Nicole you should eat more !!!"

I Love Nicole!!! :eyelove:

Edited by KaraHolic!!!

YES!! its about time that they got a bigger dorm. im really happy for our girls. they have come so far. i hope we get to see their dorm once they have settled in. maybe this time nicole or jiyoung can surprise them and show us early in the morning. :eyelove:

jings parents moved to seoul. they realy must b raking it in atm. lmfao :crying:

i wonder who shares the room together? nicole and jing?

So glad that Kara is moving to a bigger dorm.

At least they can sleep in pairs instead of squeezing 3 in a room now :D they truly deserve the dorm for the effort that they had put in for the past few years..

Aww..I'm dying to see how their dorms look like :P

Anyway congratz girls! Continue to great work! :D

Kara Fighting!!~

eyaah cool! bigger dorm!

2 people sleeps in one room? i guest its gonna be the maknaes! keke

Kara was called "Economical Idol" early on. After big hits with "Honey," "Mr.," and "Lupin," Kara established itself as the "Girl Group Trend"

awesome! Girl Group Trend!

they are more mature now.

Kara hwaiting! ^^