[2010.04.10] Kara - "Gaining popularity, we move to a bigger dorm and we choose our food"

mae

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! Geting a bigger room they really deserve it. It seemed that they were always eating what they wanted, maybe they can now go and buy the food they want to cook LOL. Another step in the right direction. UP, UP all the time KARA!!!!

Looks like the girls have done a great job making a living and now they can upgrade their pad. I remember seeing their old dorm and I thought it was relatively small. I wonder how they decided that Hara and Jiyoung would be in the same room (the young ones get no choice?). Congrats to the girls and thanks for the translation

╔══════════════╗

They definitely deserved a bigger dorm!

And to be able to choose their own food~

KARA have worked SO HARD!

Oohhh so its Hara and Jiyoung sharing a room!

Though I seriously thought it would be the 91ers sharing a room~

╚══════════════╝

Looks like the girls have done a great job making a living and now they can upgrade their pad. I remember seeing their old dorm and I thought it was relatively small. I wonder how they decided that Hara and Jiyoung would be in the same room (the young ones get no choice?). Congrats to the girls and thanks for the translation

Seniority I'm guessing.. since Gyuri, SeungYeon, and Nicole were the original members. Glad to know Jing's parents are closer :(

would choosing their own food means that their diet was restricted and that was the reason why Hara was saying there was no food in their apartment? I guess the company trusts them for maintaining their weight on their own to allow them to do that...

I don't know how I feel about that though....

Finally they move / get a bigger dorm. It must've been quite a hassle trying to fit more than two people in a room.

Hm ... so their food were chosen for them before T_T not a surprise but still it's kind of sad. I'd be depress if I was

told I couldn't eat this or that. Possibly Jing will be able to see her parents more (: Anyways I'm glad they're happy now.

YAY for Kara :D

Hara & Jiyoung shares a room. Cute.

Haha, The unnies gets a room of their own. But isn't Hara older than Cole?

Anyway, congrats to the girls :o

Thanks for sharing.

Yay no more economic idol =]. So april 10 is the day that the moved in then? :D Hopefully they can give a short tour or something on a show :D

not sure when but probably around early march.

coz gyul tweeted on 18th mar that they have moved.