• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

[2010.04.10] Kara - "Gaining popularity, we move to a bigger dorm and we choose our food"

162 posts in this topic

Ji Young's parents moved house? I guess it's because their daughter in Seoul? Gratz Kara on moving to a bigger dorm! LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

i so knew it was gonna be hara and jiyoung

if not them then jiyoung and nicole! lol :)

aww thats so sweet how jiyoung's parents moved closer to their baby! :lol2:

AND CHOOSING THEIR OWN FOOD!? the girls must be so happy!! lol

Very nice! Geting a bigger room they really deserve it. It seemed that they were always eating what they wanted, maybe they can now go and buy the food they want to cook LOL. Another step in the right direction. UP, UP all the time KARA!!!!

niceee they totally deserve it

hopefully we can see what the new dorm is like :)

Awesome! They deserve it so much and they get to choose their own food lol. Aww Hara and Jiyoung.

Looks like the girls have done a great job making a living and now they can upgrade their pad. I remember seeing their old dorm and I thought it was relatively small. I wonder how they decided that Hara and Jiyoung would be in the same room (the young ones get no choice?). Congrats to the girls and thanks for the translation

loll yay kara finally has a bigger dorm !

and hahaa jiyoung and hara share a room :P

thanks for sharing !

╔══════════════╗

They definitely deserved a bigger dorm!

And to be able to choose their own food~

KARA have worked SO HARD!

Oohhh so its Hara and Jiyoung sharing a room!

Though I seriously thought it would be the 91ers sharing a room~

╚══════════════╝

Looks like the girls have done a great job making a living and now they can upgrade their pad. I remember seeing their old dorm and I thought it was relatively small. I wonder how they decided that Hara and Jiyoung would be in the same room (the young ones get no choice?). Congrats to the girls and thanks for the translation

Seniority I'm guessing.. since Gyuri, SeungYeon, and Nicole were the original members. Glad to know Jing's parents are closer :(

I want to see their dorm! O__O Let's all go to korea and hunt Kara down! :rolleyes:

Finally! The girls deserve a new dorm!

I felt so sorry for nicole, hara and jiyoung in their old dorm >.<

I bet nicole's extra excited now that she can pick her own food :rolleyes:

her parents moved from Gyeongido to Seoul.

Aww im glad for her...now thier even closer :rolleyes:

would choosing their own food means that their diet was restricted and that was the reason why Hara was saying there was no food in their apartment? I guess the company trusts them for maintaining their weight on their own to allow them to do that...

I don't know how I feel about that though....

Finally they move / get a bigger dorm. It must've been quite a hassle trying to fit more than two people in a room.

Hm ... so their food were chosen for them before T_T not a surprise but still it's kind of sad. I'd be depress if I was

told I couldn't eat this or that. Possibly Jing will be able to see her parents more (: Anyways I'm glad they're happy now.

wow...kara really change..

i hope they can stay healthy and eat a good food..hehe... :D

i hope Kara can gain more success in the future...

Yay no more economic idol =]. So april 10 is the day that the moved in then? :o Hopefully they can give a short tour or something on a show :D

YAY for Kara :D

Hara & Jiyoung shares a room. Cute.

Haha, The unnies gets a room of their own. But isn't Hara older than Cole?

Anyway, congrats to the girls :o

Thanks for sharing.

yaayyyyy bigger dorm for the girls :D

hopefully they'll give us a little tour

of their new dorm XD

and no more "economic idol" XD

and thanks for sharing :o

lol i liked their old dorm so small and cozy! but nonetheless im happy that they got a new bigger dorm! well done kara!

Yay no more economic idol =]. So april 10 is the day that the moved in then? :D Hopefully they can give a short tour or something on a show :D

not sure when but probably around early march.

coz gyul tweeted on 18th mar that they have moved.