Have you ever met KARA in real life?

kaing

I stood next to Jiyoung in a fan photo in Singapore. At 12 inches from my face, her tofu-like complexion was so flawless that the only lines on her face were under her lower eye pouches when she smiled to me. It was such a friendly, radiant & cute smile. She was fleshy but not fat or thin & stands at about 5ft 8in with high heels & platform soles. She smiled to me again in amusement when I tried to get the fan in front of me to crouch down & not block me. One word..WOW!!

• 2 weeks later...

Met them during their K5J promotions in Singapore. Shook all their hands at the fansign at the mall and even talked a little with Cole. Then won a contest and got a photo with them before the showcase started the next day!

Those days while they were in Singapore are really memorable. Hope they come again soon. :wub:

Met them during their K5J promotions in Singapore. Shook all their hands at the fansign at the mall and even talked a little with Cole. Then won a contest and got a photo with them before the showcase started the next day!

Those days while they were in Singapore are really memorable. Hope they come again soon. :wub:

omg.... cant imagine how happy I will be if I were you :eyelove:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't but of course I really want to meet them. They've come to LA so many times and I live in Canada (Toronto) so I can definitely see them but I won't be allowed to go that far away alone and I don't know any other Kara fan in Canada! :crying: ! but one day when I get older I'll hopefully go to Korea and see them and suju :wub: and maybe they'll come to Toronto like teen top aaaahhhhhh :lol2:

me in wrong country.

going korea to watch them is very difficult.

yeah, dsp should arrange a tour to philippines, malaysia, singapore & indonesia.

or to come together for some kpop concerts.

well, there's hope.

i havent met them. .

and KARA in the Philippines would be my biggest dream!!