Have you ever met KARA in real life?

kaing

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've met them when they were in Sg & Malaysia.

Few times already.

1- K5J event (they walked infront of me! *starstruck* )

2- Welcome at KLIA airport (gave Jiyoung our MySweetKara gift)

3- Meet & greet ( i don't get the tix, but after that event,

they were in their van,

All member so busy with their phone EXCEPT Hara. She waved constantly at us. N Hammie also looked a few times at us.

but it becomes awkward coz they keep on staring at us. :blush: Seriously, it was supposed to be fans staring at Kara n not Kara starring at us)

4- MTV World Stage( they were sweating like it was raining..what to do, Malaysia is a natural sauna haha)

5- Kara departure ( i was holding Gyuri's fanboard. She waved at me n said "thank you" :geminluv: ...

so we just keep on walking with them and all MYKamilia keep on saying, "tq for coming" " Come again" ....

So i also wanna butt in la and say something too.. haha! ...

I said softly "Gyuri~"...and she looked at me!

She actually looked at me n slow down her pace just to walk by my side! at that time,

i already a bit shock so in the end, i just said "Don't be mad.. anymore" -- coz she was tweeting early in the morning bout antis --

her micro-reaction that i can capture: why she said that? -> ah i remember now -> smile/smirk/laugh -> and the she bowed at me

but then... there's this girl with cam said himnae to her (see on youtube).. and that the end of it

6- GDA .. there's nothing much to talk about. i bought the farest tix.. so my experience are not that memorable like the other MyKamilia... plus, we fail to gv our gift to them. ended up, we gave that HaJing cupcakes to other MyKamilia to eat

• Like 1

I've met them when they were in Sg & Malaysia.

Few times already.

1- K5J event (they walked infront of me! *starstruck* )

2- Welcome at KLIA airport (gave Jiyoung our MySweetKara gift)

3- Meet & greet ( i don't get the tix, but after that event,

they were in their van,

All member so busy with their phone EXCEPT Hara. She waved constantly at us. N Hammie also looked a few times at us.

but it becomes awkward coz they keep on staring at us. :blush: Seriously, it was supposed to be fans staring at Kara n not Kara starring at us)

4- MTV World Stage( they were sweating like it was raining..what to do, Malaysia is a natural sauna haha)

5- Kara departure ( i was holding Gyuri's fanboard. She waved at me n said "thank you" :geminluv: ...

so we just keep on walking with them and all MYKamilia keep on saying, "tq for coming" " Come again" ....

So i also wanna butt in la and say something too.. haha! ...

I said softly "Gyuri~"...and she looked at me!

She actually looked at me n slow down her pace just to walk by my side! at that time,

i already a bit shock so in the end, i just said "Don't be mad.. anymore" -- coz she was tweeting early in the morning bout antis --

her micro-reaction that i can capture: why she said that? -> ah i remember now -> smile/smirk/laugh -> and the she bowed at me

but then... there's this girl with cam said himnae to her (see on youtube).. and that the end of it

6- GDA .. there's nothing much to talk about. i bought the farest tix.. so my experience are not that memorable like the other MyKamilia... plus, we fail to gv our gift to them. ended up, we gave that HaJing cupcakes to other MyKamilia to eat

You are so lucky ! I wish I can see them in real life for some day.

Edited by karaoba

I've seen them when they came to Singapore for a showcase, and to promote their perfume.
I wasn't a fan at first, just tagging along with another friend who is.
When I first saw them, they are like goddesses shining brightly.
That was when I became a fan, and I felt abit of regret not being able to enjoy the showcase as a fan.

Sadly, no. And if I met them, I wouldn't know what to say because I'm just a fan that loves them and they don't even know me. Ah, one day Kara, I will meet you all, even if I don't know what to say but express my love and support to ya'll.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't meet them, they already came in Paris, but i wasn't able to see them because of my work :'(, but i hope they'll come back one day and for sure i'll try my best to see them :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...