Have you ever met KARA in real life?

kaing

Sadly, I haven't seen them... YET. They're not as popular here (Philippines) so they may not even plan to visit my country. but I swear, even if I have to work my butt off, I will go to Korea just to see them in a show :)

I have never ever seen any kpop idols in real life :( how sad ... no one ever comes to perth (a very quiet city in Australia) ... hopefully when i go to korea again this year i will get to meet them while they are on stage (doing their comeback maybe keke)

• 7 months later...

I've met KARA several... No, Many times.... in my Dreams! LOLZ! :gemshout:

But in real life... Sadly but not yet... :teary:

When I think that KARA would not come to our country :shocked:  really depresses me... :gemdown:

but I'm sure that before I die(lolz) I have NEED to go to Korea!! :refreshed:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Unfortunately, nooo  :touched: 
Tbh I'm quite sad that I didn't even get to see them as 5.

I love BF5 so much, and I want to see all of them in person.

I just want to tell them how much I love them,
I always feel sad whenever I talk about me not meeting them,
It's jst too ... impossible  :sulk:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

No... Gyuri was here in Brazil, but since the country is so big, and she was not where I live; and because her visit was unexpected and didn't have previous communication, I was not able to meet her. But I know a lot of people who met her, and I hope the one day I can meet her and all the girls of KARA!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Has Meet Kara more than 5 times .. there are Friendly and Nice to kamilia .. Just Manage to Speak some greeting word with them ..

Hope to see them again .. 

Fighting KARA 

• Like 2

No but I sure hope one day I will. Maybe I gotta start seriously saving so one day I can maybe go to South Korea and see them performing live^^ Or hopefully they one day perform somewhere near Finland (or better yet, IN Finland - not likely but I can always wish).

I would love to meet them or at least to see a live performance.  But I doubt they will ever travel to Houston, even though there is a large Asian population here and some Asian pop groups have passed through.

I'm the only one in my family with an Asian pop fixation, and so travel to see them is not a practical option for me.  If I were single, I would be on a plane to Korea or Japan to see Kara.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 years later...