Have you ever met KARA in real life?

kaing

Okay. I know that this is an international fansite. That means many (or most) of us are lving outside Korea. So just want to ask the question in the title. If you do, please kindly share with us. :D

PS: I live so far from Korea and I doubt that I would be able to meet any of them. It's a bit sad to me because everytime I watch their normal life in some TV show, especially the one they visit Kara dorm (Big Idol show), I feel really connected as they are a part of my life. Yet they so far away and there's nothing I can do about it. At the moment, my biggest fantasy is that Im gonna marry one of them haha :P

Edited by kaing
  • Like 2

Okay. I know that this is an international fansite. That means many (or most) of us are lving outside Korea. So just want to ask the question in the title. If you do, please kindly share with us. :)

PS: I live so far from Korea and I doubt that I would be able to meet any of them. It's a bit sad to me because everytime I watch their normal life in some TV show, especially the one they visit Kara dorm (Big Idol show), I feel really connected as they are a part of my life. Yet they so far away and there's nothing I can do about it. At the moment, my biggest fantasy is that Im gonna marry one of them haha :D

I saw Gyuri and Jiyoung at SuJu's Kiss the Radio show at KBS when I went to Korea in February.

I'll post up photos after school's done.

Edited by mehve

Nope I've never seen them before !

I wish they would come

to Singapore soon ! I'll see them than .

Maybe end of year this year I'm going to Korea so hopefully i'll see them !

I'm jealous of all th Korean fans ;(

Nope I've never seen them before !

I wish they would come

to Singapore soon ! I'll see them than .

Maybe end of year this year I'm going to Korea so hopefully i'll see them !

I'm jealous of all th Korean fans ;(

as a Singaporean i'll second that.. and hopefully, if I do go to Korea in the near future, I'll try to score a look at them as well (at least in one of the 3 music shows)

just perplexed why Thailand always gets the juicy 'carrots' where our fave Kpop groups are concerned...

me in wrong country.

going korea to watch them is very difficult.

yeah, dsp should arrange a tour to philippines, malaysia, singapore & indonesia.

or to come together for some kpop concerts.

well, there's hope.

Never meet them before and really doubt I could do it one day since I live so far from them lol.

I'm so jealous of thai Kamilia who were lucky to meet them because KARA went there two times

And now I envy american fans who will attend Korean Festival and see the girls in real

Living in France don't help me at all because It seems Korea is not interested in Europe

Well...I still hope I could visit Korea one day and jump into them in the street lol.

Edited by Solin