• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kaing

Have you ever met KARA in real life?

249 posts in this topic

ahh man all you people living in asian countries still have good chance to meet em in your country

i live in Australia...highly doubt they will never consider coming down under lololol

altho DBSK did come down here recently

omg cant wait til i go to korea!

ill be like out in the city everyday with a set of notebooks and pens armed :L

i wish australia had celebrites that just walk around the city like normal people!

the life of korea is too good to miss :D

I would LOVE to meet them!!!

But, it's unlikely -_- , i'll still keep my hopes strong though!!

i never meet KARA before,,hope KARA will come to my country

hmm,,, nope...

i live in Indonesia,, n its so very far from Korea... but i'll always have a dream too meet them in real life... ^^

never met them. but it would be soooo FUN if i get to see them perform live! or meet them on a subway or something. gyaah! ;(

nope. If they would come to Canada! lol. One of my goal is to visit Korea!

Do it! Check to see if Shim Shim Tapa is next to a window so you can visit!

I got to see Gyuri and Jiyoung on Kiss The Radio back in February.

Actually, Shim Shim Tapa probably not close to to a window. Kiss the Radio definitely is. Be sure to check the schedule when you go.

I want to meet them so much!!!!...

Hopefully i can meet them when visit korea soon..

i haven't met them yet,but i do hope they can also have their promotions here in the Philippines...i'll definitely come to see them..

I'm sure less than 5% of the members in this forum have seen Kara in person. However 100% of us wanna meet them haha.

It would be a real pleasure if I could meet them in person. Can't even describe it. One thing for sure though, I'd be looking down at all of them lol.

i havent met them in real before..but really wish for that moment to come..!

hope kara will do as how super junior, beast n brian joo did...pls come to malaysia!!! :(

No, I just wish there was a bigger fan base here in Canada. So they can come over here and perform. I would love to see them in person to give them some gifts/snacks XD

i wish i can visit korea and hopefully see kara !

im guessing im on the same boat as most of yous! :)

haha i agree 100% of us do want to meet them. definitely planning to go to S. Korea in the next 2 to 4 years. we should have something saying karaholics if one of us get to have a picture with them

noope! but i hope they decide to promote somewhere in australia then i would definitely go to one of their concerts!

I went to the event in Shinkiba, and shook their hand. They had to shake a lot of hands that day. Kinda felt sorry for them.

sadly never met them xD it's like almost impossible for me to meet them lol

not unless they come to Canada xD.....

I went to the event in Shinkiba, and shook their hand. They had to shake a lot of hands that day. Kinda felt sorry for them.

Edit:OMG SERIOUSLY?? YOU SHOOK THEIR HANDS? *DIES* Aaahhhh I envy you..... ><

Oh my gooosh I wish I could. They never came to Canada before. My only chance is to go to Korea and hope that I come across them. Oh man, would I be so happy. But of course, only the lucky get to see them. I'll wait to see if I'm one of those lucky people.

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie