• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kaing

Have you ever met KARA in real life?

249 posts in this topic

I'm so exciting to meeting them next year! I'm going to Korea, and I'm staying theere for a month and that means 3 weekly performances.

i saw them at hollywood bowl last year. hara was just too cute with her devil horns!!!

no yet... but i wish somedaus i could meet them personally face to face...

i really hope and wait for that days

HAH, no, I WISH! i just read on akp, that they are planning to shoot KBS's music bank in international LOCATIONS. i was like omfg yes, please come to canada. so if kara is promoting at that time and they DO shoot in Canada(Toronto specifically), then i can meet them :3

i've always wanted to meet gyuri and hara ^^

Someday I'll meet them in person. If there's a will there's a way!

Couldn't agree with you more eleos.

Good quote lol~

One day we will be able to meet them in real flesh, till then keep praying ( which I am doing right now XD )

i never meet them..

and i guess i will never ever meet them..

because i live so far from Korea.. :crying:

and i guess it is impossible that KARA will make a concert in my country

but i'm still hoping, haha

Edited by pangdo

I've NEVER seen them... :'(

Only way I would have a chance to see them is...

1. They come to Australia
  2. They visit Japan when I happen to be there

i've never seen them' if i do see them i'll make sure to get some pics and follow them around to update you guys.. haha

I lost my chance to see KARA here in Japan because of my sister. We went to tokyo at shibuya where KARA performed mister and I was too late to see them perform LIVE :( My sister can't run because of her heels.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa screw that heels :crying:

I really really really really really wish i have.....

but i haven't..... :gemcry:

*determined to come to Korea someday and meet KARA*

:determined:

whhaaaatt!?!??? after reading some of the comments, Kara actually went to Thailand multiple times!? Awww man y don't they just take a few more steps and come down to Malaysia??? T.T

To be honest, I always daydream that I live with them. Like I'm part of their group. =))

I haven't met them yet but i heard they were in LA for the korean music festival or something... I need to keep on top of that event because i really want to see them.

Not yet :sosad: but I'm hoping to meet them someday. That experience will be like super mega ultra great! :excited: Seeing them in real flesh! :shining: woooh! :thankful:

Edited by porkchop

I didn't have a chance yet to meet any korean celebrity. Kara, please come to Europe. you have fans in Europe too, you know.. :sweatdrop:

I never seen them outside the screen before I wish I can though. >_< if i go to korea does it cost money to go to shows?

I wish i could meet them, they came to california but im all the way across the us. And i dont think they came to the Korean Music Festival either. :[

Hopefully i will meet them some day.

sadly i have not, but kara will be the reason i visit korea. very soon though, im sure they'll still be around in 4 years when i finally get to see them, or if they have concerts in the states? even better lol!

Never seen them in real life but if i ever do, i will definitely ask for an autograph, take a picture, and a kiss from all the members

I never seen them outside the screen before I wish I can though. >_< if i go to korea does it cost money to go to shows?

Not sure on the tickets to get in, but you HAVE to go through some proxy in Korea who will get you the tickets. And that DOES cost money. If you do have time while there, then definitely try and see one of the shows, but just be advised that you'll be there the entire day.

Either that, or you can check out KARA's schedule and try to plan to be at an event that they were in. That's why I did and it was a lot cheaper. =D