• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kaing

Have you ever met KARA in real life?

249 posts in this topic

nope.. but it would be wonderful wouldn't it to see them in the flesh. i really hope they'd come to Indonesia. either that or i have to continue my studies in korea no matter what :P

Nope, but I hope one day I can at least just seen them live in concert. I think it will happen soon though! :D

Nope but hoping this kpop super concert in America doesn't get cancelled or postponed again. Wishing I'll be able to return to this thread to say "YES, yes I have met them" :)

I wanna go to their concert! :/ But nooooo, geography and laguage dictates that I can't (T_T)

No.. And I hope so..

I really wanna see them..

^^

No but i sure as hell wanna meet them. i want to at least shake their hands or hug them, hear their voices in person....

many factors just prevent me from doing so...

KARA once come to my country but I have to study :touched:

This January too they will come and I cant see them again for 3 time straight :teary:

WAE World is not fair to me :wakeup:

Nooo, i never met them in real life.

Because they never have concert in indonesia. :crying:

Aigoo.. Even in my dreams i never met them. :gemcry:

Nope and it's highly likely that i never will unless i move to SK. But i'm okay admireing them from affar.

Nope I never did in my life, but I almost could if I can get the information earlier!

I never meet them in real life although there were a few chances earlier :sweatdrop:

Nevertheless, I think that's enough for me to see them on TV Shows and so on (also in my dreams ;) )

I just hope that someday, they'll reply to my tweets :D

I've met them when they were in Sg & Malaysia.

Few times already.

1- K5J event (they walked infront of me! *starstruck* )

2- Welcome at KLIA airport (gave Jiyoung our MySweetKara gift)

3- Meet & greet ( i don't get the tix, but after that event,

they were in their van,

All member so busy with their phone EXCEPT Hara. She waved constantly at us. N Hammie also looked a few times at us.

but it becomes awkward coz they keep on staring at us. :blush: Seriously, it was supposed to be fans staring at Kara n not Kara starring at us)

4- MTV World Stage( they were sweating like it was raining..what to do, Malaysia is a natural sauna haha)

5- Kara departure ( i was holding Gyuri's fanboard. She waved at me n said "thank you" :geminluv: ...

so we just keep on walking with them and all MYKamilia keep on saying, "tq for coming" " Come again" ....

So i also wanna butt in la and say something too.. haha! ...

I said softly "Gyuri~"...and she looked at me!

She actually looked at me n slow down her pace just to walk by my side! at that time,

i already a bit shock so in the end, i just said "Don't be mad.. anymore" -- coz she was tweeting early in the morning bout antis --

her micro-reaction that i can capture: why she said that? -> ah i remember now -> smile/smirk/laugh -> and the she bowed at me

but then... there's this girl with cam said himnae to her (see on youtube).. and that the end of it

6- GDA .. there's nothing much to talk about. i bought the farest tix.. so my experience are not that memorable like the other MyKamilia... plus, we fail to gv our gift to them. ended up, we gave that HaJing cupcakes to other MyKamilia to eat

1 person likes this

I've met them when they were in Sg & Malaysia.

Few times already.

1- K5J event (they walked infront of me! *starstruck* )

2- Welcome at KLIA airport (gave Jiyoung our MySweetKara gift)

3- Meet & greet ( i don't get the tix, but after that event,

they were in their van,

All member so busy with their phone EXCEPT Hara. She waved constantly at us. N Hammie also looked a few times at us.

but it becomes awkward coz they keep on staring at us. :blush: Seriously, it was supposed to be fans staring at Kara n not Kara starring at us)

4- MTV World Stage( they were sweating like it was raining..what to do, Malaysia is a natural sauna haha)

5- Kara departure ( i was holding Gyuri's fanboard. She waved at me n said "thank you" :geminluv: ...

so we just keep on walking with them and all MYKamilia keep on saying, "tq for coming" " Come again" ....

So i also wanna butt in la and say something too.. haha! ...

I said softly "Gyuri~"...and she looked at me!

She actually looked at me n slow down her pace just to walk by my side! at that time,

i already a bit shock so in the end, i just said "Don't be mad.. anymore" -- coz she was tweeting early in the morning bout antis --

her micro-reaction that i can capture: why she said that? -> ah i remember now -> smile/smirk/laugh -> and the she bowed at me

but then... there's this girl with cam said himnae to her (see on youtube).. and that the end of it

6- GDA .. there's nothing much to talk about. i bought the farest tix.. so my experience are not that memorable like the other MyKamilia... plus, we fail to gv our gift to them. ended up, we gave that HaJing cupcakes to other MyKamilia to eat

You are so lucky ! I wish I can see them in real life for some day.

Edited by karaoba

I've seen them when they came to Singapore for a showcase, and to promote their perfume.
I wasn't a fan at first, just tagging along with another friend who is.
When I first saw them, they are like goddesses shining brightly.
That was when I became a fan, and I felt abit of regret not being able to enjoy the showcase as a fan.

Sadly, no. And if I met them, I wouldn't know what to say because I'm just a fan that loves them and they don't even know me. Ah, one day Kara, I will meet you all, even if I don't know what to say but express my love and support to ya'll.

I haven't meet them, they already came in Paris, but i wasn't able to see them because of my work :'(, but i hope they'll come back one day and for sure i'll try my best to see them :)

em, not yet. My country is far from Korea :( And, there was no K-Pop concert event that invited KARA to perform.

I wish I will see them soon.

no i havent seen them in person but i hope if i had a chance to meet them i will grab the opportunity

i have never met them in real life before :( but i will definitely meet them one day!

yup !! twice~

and i really really really want to meet them again..

KARA are such a beautiful angels...

yup !! twice~

and i really really really want to meet them again..

KARA are such a beautiful angels...

I guess that it must be during MTV World Stage 2012 and Golden Disk Award 2013. :lol:

Seen them before but hammie is missing cos she's sick at that time. Nicole jjang :cheerful: