• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[2010.04.15] Han Seungyeon to perform for last

194 posts in this topic

It has been known that KARA Han SeungYeon has to wear a cast for her arm injury.

Han SeungYeon had fallen down during a filming session on 13th April and injured her arm. Even though she did not injure any of her bones, she will be required to wear a cast for about 7~8 days.

A representative told Newsen on 15th April,

poor hammie...T_T

first it was her leg, now its her arms?

but knowing Ham, of course she wouldn't let it affect the team effort and just keep the show going...

hopefully she will recover fast and well, and not push herself too far

thanks anne for sharing

I hope she's okay, it's good that it's not too serious. I hope she gets better soon. But I'm sure she'll do her best to perform :D

I'm going to miss Lupin stages, I hope they get to wear the MV outfits in their goodbye stages and elaborate stages too :D

Luckily the injury was not serious..but dont worry..she is a strong girl..

Really hope she get well soon..

Lupin last performance..now its time to say goodbye to lupin..huhuhu

hope she will have a speedy recovery, she is determined to perform despite her injury

admire her professionalism on that, its goodbye stage week gonna miss them and their song lupin

hope they get some much needed rest and comeback again with a BANG !!!

hope she feel better!!

no!! its last week of seeing lupin!!

im going to miss it!!

she got injuired during a cf shoot.

hope the swell will come down fast.

painful to learn she's still going to perform in this final week.

but that's hammie. nothing can stop her from giving the best.

not fall, not even sprain. sy hwaiting.

hammie, please be careful these days.

will look out for you later in mcountdown goodbye stage.

: ( this makes me sad!

i hope she gets better reall soon and real fast!

hopefully she'll be up to performing!

Yah!! i feel so sad for her..bad luck she has to had such an injury on her busy week...get well soon Seungyeon..i'll be waiting for yournext awesome album...BTW, thx for translating this...

Oh no Seungyeon :)

Seungyeon is such a professional she takes her work and career very seriously. I am praying and hoping for a speedy recovery. I hope she does not injury her arm any further.

Ouch, I'm sure that was painful, :) but Seung Yeon is strong She will be performing with a cast, WOW. I understand they will end promotions performances for Lupin but I don't think that means they will not be singing it anymore. It is a great song and they do it so magnificent. Seung yeon we'r behind YOU all the way. KARA! :eyelove:

Hope SeungYeon isn't working herself too hard, that injury sounds like it hurts. I wonder what she was doing to get that injury.

Feel better SeungYeon and new album..

awwwee... she is truly amazing!!

shes such a hard worker and doesn't let anything stop her from doing anything

HAMMie please rest and get well soon!!

FIGHTING!!

Oh no.. Hope a speedy recovery for our SeungYeon..

and still wanna perform for this week's m!Countdown, Mcore and Inkigayo..

I can already feel the pain,awww... >.<;;; .. all the hardwork hammie.. so proud of her~ Keep Fighting!!

>.<' Sad to see their goodbye stage perf. this week but I'm already looking forward to their new album soon... :)

^Thanks Anne for sharing :eyelove:

wow. I'm guessing she doesn't have a big cast where she needs to put it in sling? Maybe its a smaller cast like the one GaIn had in one of those WGM episodes?

the dance practices must be really hard... plus whatever schedules she has. I hope her arm gets a chance to heal well this week.

Goodbye stages already. Feels like they just came back but they can use the rest while they prepare for their Japan debut.

EDIT: Just read that the 3 music shows might get cancelled again. Well music bank is cancelled for sure, the other 2 might follow.

Edited by pyang

onoz she's hurt :)

but she's so brave and strong, coming to the performance with the cast, showing how tough Kara is, Seungyeon and Kara hwaiting!

aww....Ham....

why is this happening to you....I hope she's okay and perform greatly with the cast...

at last...the time have come...Lupin promotions end....

Lupin end this week...so Kara will make the best performance for the GoodBye Stage..!!!

wow...

new albums...could it be japanese album..??

or Korean album...looking forward to it...

Thnx for sharing anne...

It sounds so painful! :scared: our strong hammie, Fighting!!! Get well soon!

I wonder how will she dance with the cast on bcoz it seems that the dance step for Lupin uses lots of hands movement...:)

:o last week for Lupin? I'll be missing them....T T...

hope she'll recover fast from that injury...

excited on their nxt album!!

OMG hope she will be fine soon, dont try to work, pls be care your health

Seungyeon fightingggggg!!!