[2010.04.15] Han Seungyeon to perform for last

chupachups

It has been known that KARA Han SeungYeon has to wear a cast for her arm injury.

Han SeungYeon had fallen down during a filming session on 13th April and injured her arm. Even though she did not injure any of her bones, she will be required to wear a cast for about 7~8 days.

A representative told Newsen on 15th April,

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor hammie...T_T

first it was her leg, now its her arms?

but knowing Ham, of course she wouldn't let it affect the team effort and just keep the show going...

hopefully she will recover fast and well, and not push herself too far

thanks anne for sharing

Luckily the injury was not serious..but dont worry..she is a strong girl..

Really hope she get well soon..

Lupin last performance..now its time to say goodbye to lupin..huhuhu

hope she will have a speedy recovery, she is determined to perform despite her injury

admire her professionalism on that, its goodbye stage week gonna miss them and their song lupin

hope they get some much needed rest and comeback again with a BANG !!!

she got injuired during a cf shoot.

hope the swell will come down fast.

painful to learn she's still going to perform in this final week.

but that's hammie. nothing can stop her from giving the best.

not fall, not even sprain. sy hwaiting.

hammie, please be careful these days.

will look out for you later in mcountdown goodbye stage.

Ouch, I'm sure that was painful, :) but Seung Yeon is strong She will be performing with a cast, WOW. I understand they will end promotions performances for Lupin but I don't think that means they will not be singing it anymore. It is a great song and they do it so magnificent. Seung yeon we'r behind YOU all the way. KARA! :eyelove:

Hope SeungYeon isn't working herself too hard, that injury sounds like it hurts. I wonder what she was doing to get that injury.

Feel better SeungYeon and new album..

Oh no.. Hope a speedy recovery for our SeungYeon..

and still wanna perform for this week's m!Countdown, Mcore and Inkigayo..

I can already feel the pain,awww... >.<;;; .. all the hardwork hammie.. so proud of her~ Keep Fighting!!

>.<' Sad to see their goodbye stage perf. this week but I'm already looking forward to their new album soon... :)

^Thanks Anne for sharing :eyelove:

wow. I'm guessing she doesn't have a big cast where she needs to put it in sling? Maybe its a smaller cast like the one GaIn had in one of those WGM episodes?

the dance practices must be really hard... plus whatever schedules she has. I hope her arm gets a chance to heal well this week.

Goodbye stages already. Feels like they just came back but they can use the rest while they prepare for their Japan debut.

EDIT: Just read that the 3 music shows might get cancelled again. Well music bank is cancelled for sure, the other 2 might follow.

Edited by pyang

aww....Ham....

why is this happening to you....I hope she's okay and perform greatly with the cast...

at last...the time have come...Lupin promotions end....

Lupin end this week...so Kara will make the best performance for the GoodBye Stage..!!!

wow...

new albums...could it be japanese album..??

or Korean album...looking forward to it...

Thnx for sharing anne...