[2010.04.15] Han Seungyeon to perform for last

chupachups

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww...

Thats a sad news..

She's been hurting a lot of parts this few days..

Hope she will recover soon..

Yeah..Thats the spirit of a teen idol..

I likey likey..

Hwaiting Seung Yeon xDD

I'm so proud of her ^_^

I'm not being crazy but i think this way makes Lupin promotions even more memorable for the girls and fellow Kamilias?

Hope her arm doesn't hurt much!

I didn't even knew she hurt herself. *slaps my own face*

Thanks for sharing the info!

gosh first it was her leg, now her arm, hope she recovers soon!

and it was strong of her to appear on stage even when she knows she is injured, and that certain netizens would comment that it looks stupid or jus leave some stupid comments. Seriously shldnt they look at the positive side that she had the determination to perform their last performance and praise her, instead of posting stupid comments on how she looks performing with a cast.

And dun u think its a bit rush for them to start preparing for their next album? they shld deserve at least a short break with their current accomplishments. However, if the girls feel happy working hard and feeling that their efforts are paying off, then i would most definitely support them! But still i hope they can take a short break, kinda worried for their health.

Wish our dear Hammie a speedy recovery! (I know how much spraining an arm would hurt, so for those out in the public forums laughing their a***** off, try spraing it.)

KARA HWAITINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kimchilover

HamHam!!! ahhh..I hope you feel better soon and don't push yourself too hard. MCountdown is their only goodbye stage for this week right? I haven't gotten to watch it yet...but I'm sure Ham still did well!!! Ham has been injured twice for this promotion, but ironically, I think she has been the most relaxed during Lupin too, allowing herself to laugh at mistakes and generally having a good time. She stood back up after the fall and eventhough she was embarassed and cried afterward, she didn't seem to be nervous or beat herself up about it afterwards. And I saw a slight mistake on a fancam and Ham just laughed it off. I ran off topic, but point is, I'm really glad Seungyeon seems to have found herself and ended an internal struggle during Lupin.

Ahh on the other hand, the article has some info i'm excited about. 1.) means new CF for Kara! 2.) they are working on a new album, so they won't be just gone to japan (unless it's their japanese album?), but i think DSP will promote in Korea and Japan because being popular in Korea now will take you all across Asia. 3.) they did say they are ending promotions for this song....I'm holding onto hope that they will do a special stage of another song even if promotions for this minialbum has ended. like LONELY!!!!!!! is the movie already done??? I wonder if they are working on another mini, a semi-repackaged because they only promoted one song or a full album?

OMG... Poor Seungyeon ): hope she will be fine..... Btw.. their last perf was cancelled coz of the naval ship? Only Mcountdown ): huhu...

I'm waiting for the new album =P thanks for sharing!

Hope she feels better!

And I'm kind of glad they are done with promotions because I really want them to debut in Japan[^-^"] A lot of korean idols are already debuting in japan and I think Kara really has an advantage[with some media attention they got from japan] So i'm glad they can focus on learning Japanese and I really can't wait for the Japanese versions of their songs to be out.

...I guess Lupin has been caught or is done stealing ^-^

New album?? cool..wish gyuri will rap with nicol......seouyeon so strong fighting cute hamster HAM!!......KARA JJang

Poor Ham ! It's good it was nothing too serious but even so...

Can't believe she will perform with a cast lol.

She is really a professional artist who doesn't want to deceive her fans

How could you not love this girl ?

I'm sad too see Lupin promotion ending but It was so expected

Too bad they wasn't able to perform for two weeks due to the situation

it's not just Ham...they all seem exhausted! Have you looked at their legs? It seems like they slimmed down a LOT and that doesn't look like on purpose...with Hara and Goddess sick...I don't know...I'm just happy that promotion for Lupin is over. Although I know they are still super busy with all their CFs and preparing for the Japanese debut... :D

Poor Seung yeon ): She's always the one getting hurt. It was kind of hard watching her perform today with a cast.

I hope she gets better soon (: I swear 'Lupin' promotions went so freaking fast ... Gonna miss them.