[2010.04.15] Han Seungyeon to perform for last

chupachups

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really sad watching Seungyeon performing their last Lupin performance with that cast on, yet at the same time I couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration from her. She's so professional and doesn't let an injury like that stop her from performing.

Sad that Kara only had one goodbye stage for Lupin though <_< I can't wait for their next comeback and hopefully Seungyeon will have less accidents during their next promotions.

Kara Fighting! Seungyeon Fighting!

is it just me or does it seem like something like this would only happen to sy? can't picture Gyuri or Jiyoung having to were a cast. oh well, clumsy/fragile girls are cuter anyway. make a speedy recovery Seungyeon.

hmm clumsy, not sure what do you mean here?

but look it this way, she is always giving her best in whatever she does everytime.

not saying the rest are not, but accidents do happen. it can be anyone. :)

hence probably she just somehow overlooked in that unfortunate situation.

btw we are still not actually sure why & how she got injured.

but yeah, speedy recovery to sy.

OMG.... poor Seung Yeong... so sad that she got injured :crying: :crying: :crying:

it must be hard for her to have that cast while performing....

but still i'm very proud&fond of her because she still managed herself to perform very well :thumbup:B)

:rose: :rose: let's pray for Seung Yeon's recovery :rose: :rose:

me&my boyfriend adore Seung Yeon soo muuchh... we hope you get well soon ^_^

i like her even more now! i think they should have made her get a black sling (or at least something that doesn't stand out too much).

i sorta also have mixed feelings about her performing. part of me is EXTREMELY glad she performed :complacent: . since this is a goodbye stage. but part of me also wished she didn't cause she might her her arm even more while doing those moves. don't want her getting hurt.

all in all, Seungyeon Fighting!!

I just don't know why she has to perform. I know that it's the last few performances for Lupin, but seriously, she could aggravate her injury even more by dancing like that. I was already worried when I saw her dance with the cast the first time... I really don't think she should be doing stuff like that, even if they are ending promotions.

I logged in KH when I watched the last perf on youtube.

Like OMG, >___< Poor poor Hammie !!! :)

Why is she always the one injured?

First it was the fall down, next is this.

But I believe in SY, ^^ I know she can do it!

I really love Hammy's determination and persistency..

"It's our last performance, I have to perform."

That just made me like Hamster even more ^^

She did great at the Hollywood Bowl [i was there]

Hammy Fighting~