• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

[Haradoll] Hara gets mentioned!

69 posts in this topic

Hyori recently spoke:

"She's one who feels responsible as a sunbae, so she often calls and spends time with hoobaes like Kara's Koo Hara and 2NE1's Sandara Park. "We meet and talk about our feelings, and go to karaoke. Like them, I had stress of not being able to go outside at that age. I am like an emergency exit sunbae who calls out the hoobaes while managers can't say anything. Haha. It's also very fun to be with younger friends."

t/n: *sunbae = someone older from same school/university/etc

*hoobae = someone younger from same school/university/etc

Source: http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2010/....HTML?did=1179m

Translated by: holyknight + tinggg@KH.

DO NOT TAKE WITHOUT CREDITS.

I didn't know Hyori was so close to Hara but that's cool, Hyori seems to give really good advice :)

1 person likes this

:) I never thought that Hyori is close to Hara too (and Jiyoung) because I thought that she's only close with the original member of Kara (Gyul, Ham, Nicole)...It's good to know that they have a good sunbae-hobae relations...

Kara + Hyori = <3<3<3 Jjang!!!

Hyori she is a good sunbae. treating her hoobaes to release their stress. :)

she's close to Hara too because they have the same style?? hehe :)

i know she's close to sandara because when they met in FO, dara said she was Hyori's fan since FinKL.

Hyori JJANG :)

HARA JJANG!!

oh! Hara is close to Hara... wow! that would be great!

HARA-HYORI!

she was from the same agency :D

cooly i love Hyori! [her comeback rocks]

wanna see photos of them together :)

Hyori is probably close with all the Kara girls. ^-^ She was really caring for Nicole and Tiffany on Family Outing. But, I'm really happy to know she is looking out for Hara too.

"I am like an emergency exit sunbae who calls out the hoobaes while managers can't say anything."

LOL. Emergency exit? xD I wanna see her doing the dance xD I think Hyori is teaching the girls to rebel against their managers a little xD Not bad, Kara is already too innocent to be tainted! xD

woah thx a lot mae for it..

it's nice to see that hyori never forget about kara and keep on taking care of them..

doing karaoke together???haha i wanna see it xD

ahh..this makes me want them to perf together again..haha

Hara & Hyori & Karaoke? Um yeah, sounds nice to me. ROFL. That's cute, I didn't think that Hyori was so close to Hara.

I knew KARA & hyori were close! 8D This just confirmed it haha. in FO, hyori was talking to nicole more, plus hyori was their mentor before. hyori is so cool <3

I didn't know that Hyori was to close to Hara too~

This is really good <3

Hyori <333

Both are pretty and cute :D

yeah..Hara always met hyori in DSP company..

But, it is really good to know that they really close together..

Aww that's sweet. Finally and article about them. haha.

Of course the other members get along with her too but

I guess she seems the closest with Hara, I mean Hara did know

Hyori's personal stylist(?)* before joining KARA.

She got discovered by the stylist.

Cant find the article about it.

With Lee Hyori formerly from DSP, the both of them have met often in the past.

-akp

that's a really cool relationship between celebrities. makes the world a better place to live in, yea?

cool,the queen of kpop knows our hara that's not so surprising since hara is like the 2nd generation of finkl :)

I didn't know Hara was close with Hyori !

Well...It's so cool !

wow cool. I never knew it before that Hara is close with Hyori. hyori unnie is so sweet, mentioning our sweet and precious hara <3

i know they know each other but close enough to talk about feelings & going karaoke.

queen of kpop + princess of kpop, what a surprise.

that's new to me. thanks.