[Gyutiful] Why do you love Gyuri?

mae

I love Gyuri because she really take good care of the group.

I love Gyuri because she is really mature.

I love Gyuri because she is beautiful.

I love Gyuri because she is so funny.

Lastly, I love Gyuri because she is 1 of the 5 legs of a Star.

Kara = 5 = Star.

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, I don't know.... I like her because it's her... :tongue:

I have a lot of reason... I can't explain it...

When she's in the competition, I always want her to be the winner...

When she get hurt, I feel it....

I'm worried if I don't see her vid or pic for one day....

I wanna listen to whatever she said....

I don't like when someone tell bad things about her...

That's all because of no reason...

It's just because... I love her and KARA....

I LOVE YOU, girls...

I love Gyul unnie because she's a great leader..

♥She takes care of her members well.

♥I like her undying confidence..

♥She's cool, pretty, sexy, gorgeous, and beautiful.. (no wonder why she's a Goddess)

♥She truly loves her members..

There are many reason why I like her.. Not only those listed above.. :))

I love Gyuri because I've always wanted to try polytheism :gyc2: XD

She's got great outward self-confidence and shares a sense of humor really close to mine (sarcasm is the zest of life, baby!). But I really appreciate her for her deep and honest personality. I've said this before, but out of a lot of Korean girl groups, KARA has consistently been the most honest and upfront ones. They don't try to hide and cutely wink their way out of tough questions. They admit they don't sleep, have strict diets, and aren't afraid to look back on previous tough times and performance mistakes. And Gyuri especially is really good at turning potentially embarrassing situations into her funny and *so cool* ones through her yeah so what attitude. However, she's not really this blunt on the inside--watch the psychological analysis of KARA thing they did on a radio show. Gyuri is actually quite sensitive, and really caring and affectionate toward her members. But she's not one to let it show in public, and this lone fact that she's mentally tough enough to deal with all the crap people give her and still lead and care for KARA so well will make me admire her for a lifetime.

And of course the goddess looks and skillz--she doesn't wear makeup to look better. She makes the makeup look better :hihi:

she is the female version of myself. being able to embrace and accept what is given. the ability to brush aside all the negativity and find a positive to look forward to. accepting what can not be changed and trying the best to improve on what can. a person like her is able to and willing to hide personal struggle so others will not worry about her. even in hard times she is able to support her other members without showing weakness. although at first glance, she may not be ideal but her heart is in the right place. with a little understanding, she can be your best friend =)

That's a bit hard to reply to I really didn't realize at first how Sweet,Caring,Sexy,Cute,and Amazing she was but as time went on I started to like her more and more she's just really gets you hypnotized and charmed by her that you just fall for her and love and realize that she really is a Goddess of Beauty and sooo much more I really can't explain but just hearing and seeing her really makes my day so she's just Great!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

She's confident in herself and she was the first celebrity whose face I saw clearly in person in my whole life at the Sheraton Hotel in LA so it was a love at first sight kind of thing for a fan like me. :D

Simply cause' she has a confident image that I don't have, and she is totally gorgeous with and without makeup. I don't understand why does male idols don't appreciate her beauty.