[Gyutiful] Why do you love Gyuri?

mae

I have told this story so many times.

Last time I was a fan of SNSD. I watched this show golden starbell idol special.At that time, there's a poll in show with all the male idols about who's the prettiest.Most of guys vote for Yoona and Gyuri got no vote. The MC asked how she felt that no one voted for her. And she answered, "In the republic of Korea, I'm not the kind of Girl who gets upset just because 8 guys don't like me" and the MC ask then "Who do you like there?" and she said " I don't like guys who don't like me". I go crazy after hearing these.

That instant, I know that this girl is one of a kind and then I found out her nickname is Goddess which I think suit her better than anyone else.I probably will never find someone like her again in my life. Ever since than I become a fan of KARA and my love for Gyuri keep growing non-stop.

I have told this story so many times.

Last time I was a fan of SNSD. I watched this show golden starbell idol special.At that time, there's a poll in show with all the male idols about who's the prettiest.Most of guys vote for Yoona and Gyuri got no vote. The MC asked how she felt that no one voted for her. And she answered, "In the republic of Korea, I'm not the kind of Girl who gets upset just because 8 guys don't like me" and the MC ask then "Who do you like there?" and she said " I don't like guys who don't like me". I go crazy after hearing these.

That instant, I know that this girl is one of a kind and then I found out her nickname is Goddess which I think suit her better than anyone else.I probably will never find someone like her again in my life. Ever since than I become a fan of KARA and my love for Gyuri keep growing non-stop.

WORD! I love love love how empowering her answers were. She refuses to be intimidated by guys and intimidate them back. That's totally her charm.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I love her because she's confident and tough. She's so brave to answer back the harsh comment, she is so caring that why her member cherish her most, and because of her leadership i can count on her to make kara stay together. I don't know if this is right, but this goddess really change my routine life. She made me feel i should be confident like her as well. :determined:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know exactly how to say it through words...

She's so.... different, in positive meaning...

she's someone that u'll love more when u get close to know her, I think...

her voice is awesome.

she's so gorgeous, with an unique beauty.

Her personality is great too, she inspires me to be more confident with my own self...

Whatever, I think Gyuri is the one and only true goddess in K-Pop...

This has probably already been said, but after seeing some of her interviews on shows, I liked her confidence. She has a way of carrying herself that radiates confidence and shows her role as a leader.

Being the eldest, she carries herself in such a way that shows maturity as the leader of the group. Plus, she's so beautiful!

• 1 month later...