[Gyutiful] Why do you love Gyuri?

mae

I love gyuri because

- she is c0nfident

- she is witty

- she is caring [acc0rding to what KARA's members said and it d0es show]

- she g0t great sense of humour

- her beautiful v0ice

in c0nclusion, I love gyuri simply because she is gyuri...

hehehe... :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

The first thing that attracted me to her is her personality. Despite her goddess looking face that she loves so much too :P at first I didn't really like her. But after watching many variety shows and see her wittiness, I slowly fell for her.

one more reason to add to my earlier list:

"there's no reason."

there're times when you just found yourself loving someone without precise reason.

this is the kind of thing which is unexplainable in the universe because it just happens.

or maybe "love" is too strong, "protect" is more appropriate.

i wish all wonderful things will fall for gyulee.

Gyuri is the reason why I'm a fan of Kara, it's a bit shallow, but without Gyuri, i wouldn't be a kamilia, :sweatdrop:

she is top bias in Kpop and i really admire her confidence, her sense of humour and her caring side. :thumbup:

She may not have as many fans as Hara, Nicole, Seungyeon or Jiyoung but i know the few fans that she has adore her :P

Then i found out that her birthday is on the same day as mine n i know people born on my same day have to be awesome people =P. So now i completely adore her and watch WAY too many videos of her.:whistling:

This is also why I joined Karaholic, to find out more about my favourite Kpop idol. (I know, its sounds like im confessing, but i just aADORE HER too much. :D

Gyuri is the reason why I'm a fan of Kara, it's a bit shallow, but without Gyuri, i wouldn't be a kamilia, :sweatdrop:

she is top bias in Kpop and i really admire her confidence, her sense of humour and her caring side. :thumbup:

She may not have as many fans as Hara, Nicole, Seungyeon or Jiyoung but i know the few fans that she has adore her :P

Then i found out that her birthday is on the same day as mine n i know people born on my same day have to be awesome people =P. So now i completely adore her and watch WAY too many videos of her.:whistling:

This is also why I joined Karaholic, to find out more about my favourite Kpop idol. (I know, its sounds like im confessing, but i just aADORE HER too much. :D

@marbidola

welcome to kh, and what a first post dedicated to gyul.

she may not know our existence but i'm certain she can feel us, all goddess followers whom adore and embrace her so much.

hope to see you around. :)

@marbidola

welcome to kh, and what a first post dedicated to gyul.

she may not know our existence but i'm certain she can feel us, all goddess followers whom adore and embrace her so much.

hope to see you around. :)

thank you :blushing: , i know... Of course as a goddess follower, i will be around a lot more :thumbup1: btw... i love all ur posts

Well, at first I hated GYURI, lol (and I hate myself for that) I believed the rumors that she's a snob, ignorant and all the bad things blahblahblah, but when I watched more KARA shows and vids. I can see that her personality is one of a kind, She's nice and cares for her members a lot. and I love it when she keeps on saying that she's a goddess, even though some don't agree. SHE IS A REAL GODDESS. I love everything about Gyuri now~ ^^

well, because she don't acts oh-so-girly or your typical girl-next-door type idol.. i like her that way.. she has a personality that can overwhelm or dominate anyone and everyone if she really wants to.. she's so unique.. and i think it will take years until we see an idol as confident, beautiful and witty as our Goddess..

I believe Gyuri is like the glue that holds Kara together.

She is such a motherly type to me, she even makes jokes like a mum.

The way she makes herself out to be a goddess i think is hilarious, even though most people don't get that she doesn't actually think she is, she knows she is.

For me, it's the fact that she upholds her natural personality, without seeming fake or over-the-top. Whilst some say the goddess feel is almost pretentious, I respect her for acting like that! I'm sure there are hundreds of other idols who act fake on shows to hide it. It's natural, and her aegyo is irresistible :P

The perfect goddess ^_^