[Gyutiful] Why do you love Gyuri?

mae

Well, what is the reason? Perhaps I can explain how I began to love the Goddess. Like many, it all began on variety shows. I was impressed by her responses and soon began to search for any videos and information of her.

What impressed me? Her self-confidence, her aura, her raw expressions, her wit and intelligence. Gyul is, for me, what a woman should be in terms of valuing oneself, empowering others, maintaining one's intellect, and engaging respectfully with others. Another reason: Her beauty is unique. Frankly, I get bored easily. I do not fall for people who follow rules or who look the same or has this way of being that is just a replication of society's perceptions of beauty. I look for exceptional sophistication and uniqueness, which Gyuri exudes. Another KEY reason why I like her so much is that I see growth in her. I can say that I have not seen Gyuri in her full potential. She has still so much to learn and so much growth to undertake. I get bored when people reach their full potential and there is absolutely nothing else that they can show. Hence, her different hairstyle, her amazingly improving vocals, her increasing openness, etc.

I cannot wait to meet a rapper Gyul, perhaps in the future.

I think I've said it all and they may be more, like her sense of humour and her intellect. She is so intelligent...Ok, let's stop here :)

• 4 months later...

I love Gyuri because:

1. She is very strong and independent person

2. Her Natural Goddess

3. Her natural beauty ever

4. Her way for caring her members

5. Her handling things

6. Her jokes

7. Her serious face

8. Her CONFIDENCE

9. Her hones and natural side

10.Her Leader side

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reasons why I ♥ Gyuri? Well lemme just shorten down my list to a few major reasons: She's super pretty, knows shes pretty, great leader, funny, cute, amazing singer/dancer, mature(but not always :P), and if anything more than that, she's my ideal type :D

Edited by Yoonbot9

• 2 weeks later...