[Gyutiful] Why do you love Gyuri?

mae

There are so many reasons.

The main reason is because she keeps true to herself. You are suppose to act and be a certain way being a Korean female idol, but NO not Gyuri :) She's blunt when she needs to be and she doesn't follow society's rules, she makes her own :scared: I admire her for those reasons. She knows who she is and she won't let anyone tell her otherwise. I think she's intelligent and knows what she's doing and of course looks after her babies (the other members) so well.

• Like 1

i love her coz she's just sooooo fantastic. and her coool confidence makes me more attracted to her. xD gyuri unnie is such a stunning goddess. xD she is sooooo funny to be with.. she is sooo cool. xD thats why i really100000000x love her.. :) many more reasons.. xD

( i didnt even know her that much. but i still like her.. she is sooo true. xD )

Edited by me♥gyuri

well i don't pay detailed attention to gyul in the first place.

aware she's pretty but i don't just love someone because of that.

i mean facial attraction isn't everything.

then slowly as i watch her, i begin to see more & understand her thoughts.

she's not only cheerful & bright, but intelligent & witty.

possesses the qualtiy of a good leadership at a young age, and knows & takes well care of the girls.

on the other side, she can also be sexy & erotic with her goddess look.

extra love to her each time she suffers from people who don't appreciate & dismiss her great personality & self-confident as arrogance & disrespectful.

lastly the obvious, to me she's the current prettiest artist in k-entertainment.

just look at ker without makeup. love her to every bit. :(

-She is the best leader. Many people say that but, she seems really caring to the girls.

-She can make people believe she is a goddess. Like, it takes real charm to make people go along with your goddess character.

-She always looks so poised with Kara.

-She has confidence in herself.

-I didn't love her for her facial features[which are also gorgeous] but, her personality and her goddess-like and beautiful heart.

She just has this charm about her, it makes her look majestic, royal, high-class, ya know?

It's a little hard to describe, but some of it has to do with her having a "mixed" kind of appearance - out of the 5 girls you'd probably bet that Gyuri's the one who MIGHT get classified as mixed, even though that isn't too likely.

Bleh, it's a little hard to describe, but she just really has this charm/aura about her that makes me look at her the most.

Not to mention she's drop dead gorgeous (even without makeup!!).

I love Gyuri for many reasons :

- She is gorgeous and to me she is one of the prettiest Korean Idol

- The best leader I have seen so far !

- Her self-confident which makes her be so different from other idols

- She is not affraid to say what she trully think and don't care of how others could think of her

- She's cool and funny

- She is ambitious

hmm.. too much reasons to mention xD but here are some! her personality, seriously

because of her i became more confident abt myself not lying xD her voice <3 sweet,

different from what i thought when i first saw her! and she's the leader!! who takes care

of her members and because of her Kara is Kara [?] i mean the group's name <3

and toooo many more <3 she's jjang!! -dnt forget her prettier bare face khe khe

Edited by Haru*Haru

well i can write bout this for hours but i guess i have to shorten it to the main point:

her goddess aura-well it always cracks me up when she is very confident and always say things bout herself,it's something that can't be missed by kamilias :D

well, there's so many reasons why I love her..

- she's a very great leader

- she's cool and has a great sense of humor at the same time

- her confidence is just so admirable

- she just say what she want to say. doesn't care about what people would think about her

- so bold !! remember KARA bakery where she said 'oppa, i like you' to that man? people don't usually say it straight like that :(

- etc etc

i can't say what, but there's so many things that made me love her.

she's also beautiful and charming. but basically i love her for her personality. i would like to become that kind of person XD

and i'm a girl anyway :D

Gyuri unnie jjang! ;)