• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Gyutiful] Why do you love Gyuri?

206 posts in this topic

So much reason why I like Gyuri :P

I love her confident :thumbup:

She's just not a nice leader, but great sister and lovely mother for 4 kids too :tongue:

hahahaa...

Of course because her beautiful too.. really have strong Goddess-aura..

Edited by coedaz

Reason?

I dont know if I ever have a specific reason.

It just one day, I was captivated by her beauty and arrogant look. and I cant stop thinking about her.

It's weird I guess.

BUt, after I get to know her more, I fall deeper :)

It surprised me how many female fans admire her lol, I like her for her confidence and whitty remarks. Shes an amazing leader and I perceive she has great patience and wisdom. Oh also she has this flawless and pure beauty that is very rare in her image.

I love the Goddess persona she projects for variety and talk shows. It is really really interesting and amusing. And I can't believe some people actually belives she is truly that arrogant. I mean, isn't it obvious it's only a persona?

Gyuri is beautiful lady in a girl band. Oh, I truly like other members girly looks, but Gyuris confident and charismatic halo just melts me.

And also, being a man, not a boy, myself I find womams more attractive than girls.

I like leaders. When they are good at it.

I love goddess Gyuri because :

1. she is witty. lol

2. she is a goddess.

3. she is a good leader, like a mom to the other members.

4. she is cool and mature.

5. i love everything about her.

Her Godess personality. Made me laugh myself of my chair.

different from what i thought when i first saw her! and she's the leader!! who takes care
of her members and because of her Kara is Kara [?] i mean the group's name <3
and toooo many more <3 she's jjang!!

Honestly, the first time I love Gyuri because of her face, She is pretty. Then the more I see her in variety show, I love her not just because her pretty face but I like her cool comments, at least that was I thought. :D

I love Gyuri, because she looks like a strong-willed and a committed person to succeed in what she does.

Her wit and that confidence she has.

But mostly how she feels like the mother in KARA, how she has that need to protect the members is lovely.

I think that makes her a goddess~!! That's why I love her ^^

Love for no reason haha...

i think.... gyuri beautiful cute pretty and many more haha

maybe.... her smile? haha i don't know why but i deep in love gyuri ><

I love Gyuri because she is a really confident person. She is also really pretty in a really unique way. Although she isn't the best singer out in the entertainment industry, her solo performance was amazing because of her awesome stage presence! (:

because she is a leader of 5 goddess group

I wish she's my real noona ;~;

i dont know d real reason for me to love gyuri-unni...it's just i love her!!!!! :gemheart:

when i liked a specific girls from a girl's group

it is always from the way they talk and their personality

and that is the thing that i like from Gyuri.

Because she looks like GODDESS :refreshed:

Because she looks like GODDESS :refreshed:

i love her because she always give the vibe friendly,lovely and nice without trying to look

i say that because every picture everyone snap her look i can feel she in real life very nice/humble/kind in person (but i don't know is it i was to bias person) ehehhehehehe..

even though everyone said that she is conceited and whatever but to me so far :gemhoho: :gemcheer:

Gyuri's confidence caught me first she holds herself in a mature way. She also has powerful vocals and stage presence, and of course she is a goddess.

Isn't she a member of a little singing group named KARA? :gemheart:

What I really like about Gyuri is her comedic timing. I can see why she gets the jokes when they go on shows.