• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Gyutiful] Why do you love Gyuri?

206 posts in this topic

Hmm..why do I love Gyuri? :gemhuh:

I love her because she is a great leader and a caring mother for her members. She has a strong personality but at the same time, she is someone who will love and take care of the other people very well.

The things that attracted me to Gyuri are her confidence and wittiness. I'm a kind of person that is lack of these two things so if I can learn about these two, Gyuri will be my ideal teacher :geminluv:

Park Gyuri daebak! :gemcheer:

I need a reason to love Gyuri? Ok here's my reason.

tumblr_mbdxrwGTBf1r3379yo1_r1_.gif

>She's blunt and straight to the point<

>Proud of herself<

>Who wouldn't love a goddess like her<

>HOT!!!!<

>Such leader<

:gemheart::gemnoway::gemhappy:

Her confidence, her sense of humor and wit, her "so cool" personality, shes stunning.

she has outstanding self-confidence

It's really hard to pin point when I fell in love with Gyuri. But it was almost an immediate pull that I had to her. From her beauty to her charisma. I just feel like she really is a goddess. And I feel like her beauty and personality are so under appreciated sometimes. So I don't really think there should be a reason as to why I love her I just do unconditionally.  :gyc4:  (Weird answer I know :teary: )

why like gyuri??? simple question... theres somekind aura that ya cant resist, her personality,, her godddess image, its realy fit her, her unique voices... damn i love her :)

she has outstanding self-confidence

her confident is realy kick ***.. lol, love gyuri :)

You simply cannot hate Gyuri.
She's irresistable.
Her personality and image and how she deals with her goddess image.
There's too many things to not like her.
She's just lovable.

Edited by Manta

GyuRi is a responsible and kind-hearted leader in KARA, she always takes up the burden and makes the first line, she is just like a mother that loves all of his younger sisters so much...... Apart from that, GyuRi always takes the challenges in her life and tries new things like a musical drama performance, acting, being a DJ, or something else, she is fulled with aspiration and makes herself without influenced by the other people, all the rumours and lies cannot defeat her easily...... And GyuRi is just like a, a KARA's guardian..............^^GyuRi FIGHTING!!!^^ :blush:

It's kinda funny when i think about it, i was a j-pop group wota until last month until when i was just browsing through the cable tv channels when i crossed through kbs and saw damaged lady MV on the music show and when i saw gyuri neechan i was like lovestrucked. her way of performing gave the chill down my spine, not just her actually, the whole group's performance was fabulous and then i started gathering info about KARA and then, the more i search, the more i fell in love with KARA especially, Gyuri oneechan, her charm, her way of doing things, the way she looks, was so fabulous, i dl'ed urakara and nail shop paris the other day, and i was shot down real hard XD actually at the first time i was kinda down since i got no kwowledge about korean language stuffs etc since i kinda got a trauma against korea but later i found out that they did japan debut and even made urakara, that saved my day and here i am now a KARA Fan~ XD~

1 person likes this

Because she takes care of her members well i.e GyuJing XD sooo umma like <3 

Ah and her Yeoshin-ness~ Her wonderful voice and her running to Hammie whenever she feels embarrassed lol. So cute! <3

I'm attracted to Gyuri because she gives me ideas to write fictional characters and stories. As a leader, she has many responsibilities and commitments. This implies that she may has experienced loneliness. When she smiles, what's behind that smile is a mystery. She also gives me that 'dark' vibes. I love it. She's the perfect character that I wanted in my stories. Well, that's the main reason. Other typical reasons like, I like her sarcastic jokes and comments. Haha! 

I like Gyuri as she was really beautiful!(:

I never forget my first impression of her!

Beautiful and flawless! XD

- Because of her Gyutiful~

- Her strong self-confidence

- Caring to other members, even all the members really like Gyuri as a leader...

Qiuck-witted, Determined,honest anddd.......... I'm running out of adjectives. I love her because she's real.

I love how she's such a great leader, i mean, it's pretty obvious the way she cares for all her members like a mother/elder sister. I really like her confidence too and i think she's a really strong lady <3