Besides Sung Hee's Amazing Vocals

KARAA<33

Who's voice attracted you?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Besides Sung Hee's vocals, who's vocals attracted you?

• Gyuri
    • Nicole
    • Seung Yeon

I was really tied up between Nicole and Gyuri!

But in the end I chose Nicole because alongside Sunghee she was one of my favorites. She has a very comfortable atmosphere around here all the time. Whatever she does, singing, playing around, performing, I like her spirit :D. And she has really, really improved! Actually all three original members have.

As for Gyuri, I always thought she was second best vocally after Sunghee. But after listening to the Rock U album, I realized Gyuri improved a great amount. Esp. during the NOW special stage!!! She hit that final note with such strength! She could even duplicate that same sound at noraebang hahaha. Aww Gyuri<3

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually i think nicole's voice is really high pitch and i don't really like it. But i'm okay with her voice. I think seungyeon's voice really attracts me. Especially when she sang her solo lines in rock u. i hope in the future she will continue to have more solo lines :D

Nicole xDDD

she's not very good at controling her voice on stage,

but she can pitch high notes as well as Gyuri, and her voice is the 2nd strongest voice [1st is Sunghee]

besides, I love to hear Sunghee's voice and Nicole's blending with each other's xDDDD

Nicole just need more training ^^

I'd have to say Nicole. :thumbup1: Her singing voice is soo smooth and her raps are really fun to listen to xD

She doesn't get a lot of attention for her voice, but IMO I think she is the best singer in Kara. She sounds great in their slower songs like Wait and Nanun...(ing).

I really like Gyuri's~ it has that power---its kinda mature but still cute~ its strong XD I find it attractive ^^

but Seungyeon's too is cute~ sweet ^^ also Nicole's vocals is really versatile~ from smooth rapping to high notes~ very nice ^^ :D

I voted for Gyuri ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Sunghee's awesome....but Gyuri was wow....out of nowhere!!

she's has a strong voice and it's very different from those high-ear

cracking singers in korea these days. love Gyuri's voice!!

Nicole's voice is beautiful too!! i would love to hear

her sing a ballad song more often or something.