Besides Sung Hee's Amazing Vocals

KARAA<33

Who's voice attracted you?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Besides Sung Hee's vocals, who's vocals attracted you?

• Gyuri
    • Nicole
    • Seung Yeon

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I love Seungyeon's singing!! I have her "miracle" as one of my most played-count on my ipod.

I love how she can sing so sweetly! :wub: I watched their live performances and thought

that her voice was weak when they first debuted, but she has really improved with strength in her voice this year.

Now I think she has the most versatile singing. Of course, Gyuri is the the most powerful while Nicole is good too, and Jiyoung seems to be improving fast.

To me, I think nicole has the best vocal. I don't be biased because my favorite member in nicole, but I think she has improved some much since KARA4 days. Like when she sing she can sing low and high parts. Like when she say Road from GOD, she sing very soft and when come to song like when lupin or lonely she can go high. She had a unique voice, that make her different from everyone else

• 2 weeks later...

Seungyeon's voice is very soothing in my opinion. And she sings the best in live performances. In terms of consistency, she does the better job out of everybody in the group, imo. In terms of range, she can pull off a lot too!

But I still love all everyone in Kara and they have nice vocals too.

Aww interesting poll results xD the girls have almost equal votes!

To me my favourite really depends on specific songs and specific parts they sing XD

There are songs I just play over and over again to hear Gyul's lines,

in other songs I just do that for Ham or Cole!

but overall I like Ham the most cos her voice is soft and stable, not too high pitched ^^

however when they speak in general, though all 3 of them have very angelic voice, I find Gyul's the most unique!!

her voice always remind me of crystal lol xD

• 3 weeks later...

Gyuri definitely!

love her speaking and singing voice alike! <3

It just has that soothing, unique feel to it. Idk how to explain it but yeah I love listening to KARA's songs, mainly cos of her parts ^^

It was the first voice that I recognized too :D

• 2 weeks later...

Nicole FTW!! whee~

Haha, i get attracted to cole's voice... although Gyul's voice is much more powerful but...

Theres something about it that i can't figure out why i like cole's voice...

same as Narsha from BEG haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...