Besides Sung Hee's Amazing Vocals

KARAA<33

Who's voice attracted you?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Besides Sung Hee's vocals, who's vocals attracted you?

• Gyuri
    • Nicole
    • Seung Yeon

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.. i think SY does a solid job most of the time but like some others here, i like Gyuri and Nicole's voices more.. they are like the extra toppings on a sundae? lol... gyuri is really powerful but she's not always hitting her notes.. although i hate it when Nicole cuts her notes XD.. her voice is unique and has improved tremendously lol.. her voice is very versatile and plus i love her husky tone in Wait lol.. and she totally killed for the I Am performance live :lol:.. her voice blends really nicely too.. either singing back up for SY or a duet :D a combination of gyuri and nicole and sy lol. and i agree, what's important is that these 3 can totally harmonize and i think make up the bulk sound of KARA :(

I'd have to pick SY, cause her vocals have been pretty solid since their debut. Gyuri seemed to lack confidence in her singing cause it'd be high, but it'd lack power and sound really shy and reserved. If you've heard the beginning of "Secret World", you'll know what I mean. Obviously now, she's a lot better, but out of the three choices, Seungyeon would be the one whose voice, other than Sunghee's, caught my attention.

I think Ham's voice is so cute and perfect for new era of Kara's songs (joining of Jiyoung and Hara) great example of this are "baby boy", "rock u", "pretty girl","Honey"

her outside Kara project is also super awesome such as "come to play" (with Nassun) and "Miracle" (her solo work)

Edited by makublex

• 4 weeks later...

At first i thought wow gyul has such a sweet soothing voice .. Then it was nicole .. Her raps were obsessive XD but now its seungyeonnie .. Definetly .. When she sings high pitch .. like in I am ( ...ing) it was amazing (:

I like Gyuri's. Her voice reminds me of Sunghee. T T

Their voices have got the different attraction. Gyul's seems smoother and very unique. When I heard KARA's new songs, I recognize that is KARA's because of her voice. I like the way she vocalize such as she take them out by very deep breath. Ah~ I can't explain...

I like Nicole's voice a lot especially after hearing her sing the Santa Claus is Coming to Town, that's when I realized her potential to be a very good singer. It's a short part but I'm impressed, I prefer her singing low key like in Happy And.. because I think that suits her voice more, she sings high as well but sometimes it gets a little too high like Gyuri. I don't like it too much when they sing in a very high pitch. Seungyeon is the most stable singer of the group.

• 1 month later...