Your KARA \ Karaholic Merchandise Collection

mae

Ok! Really knowing the girls in person is something that happens in contest only (or if you have known one and are a good friend from childhood).

Seriously there are LOTS of fans to meet with they personally, but that's why do so TV shows like KARA Bakery to expose more the life of the girls.

"Who's with me?"

to me,

fans putting up kara museum in their room do not lose out to fans who don't.

fans having more kara stuffs do not lose out to fans who have comparably little.

how deep the love is measured by how much giving without expecting any return.

support does not associate with spending power but precious time & dedicated devotion.

@박진건

i can agree with you mostly except this (may it's the choice of words) "However they don't know you and they don't care about you (on a personal level), they love their fans because that is what they are paid to do (perform and make people buy their CDs)". like adlibruj said "The group members are not going to personally care about a particular person they don't know, but they care about the fans in general. So, we as fans should appreciate that and love them back." :)

@tinaomina & ArtemisRider

i totally agree with your statements. :thumbup1:

So what exactly is the issue? The fact that Korea is an extremely judgemental society didn't stop that person from setting his/her own collection to show his/her love for Kara. And besides, it's called being dedicated. I'm sure the words "dedicated fan" has been heard of before. Though to be honest, I'm surprised something like this would exist even in Korea (shows how little I know about the society there) but I would definitely expect something like this in Western society.

If people misunderstand and misinterpret dedication as something obsessive and is repulsed by it, then that's their problem. Why let what others think get in the way of your love for Kara (or for any group)? Screw what others think, you can never have too much of Kara :thumbup1:

I admire that person who owns that collection (or any others out there) for not letting "society" get in the way of their love for Kara (or for any of their favorite groups out there).

Others who don't understand these dedicated fans should leave them be. I have no respect or whatsoever for those who insult fans whom they do not understand at all.

in my perspective i'd say it's not too much.

it really depends on what the person may think.

like you said in korean society ppl may think that it's too much but i'm pretty sure in western society it's nothing.

i too have a large collection of KARA stuff and other K-Pop CDs.

and my girl friends see it all the time and they don't even bother asking me who are they cuz they are just not into those things.

like you said in korean society ppl may think that it's too much but i'm pretty sure in western society it's nothing.

Lol really? I always thought it was the other way around :P I always thought that the main difference between Western and Korean was that the bond and relationship with the fans to Korean artists were something to be awed about. So I wouldn't expect something like "omg that's too much" and so on and so on.

But I guess whatever the case is, what others think shouldn't matter. If someone wants to show their love and dedication that way, then so be it. Only people who don't understand these dedicated fans deem it as "obsessive" and "too much".

Well maybe cause it's hard to get here (Also I'm new to this world) but yes, maybe this theme is to be renamed to "Fandom" well the if we love something maybe we can do the most we can/want there are fans who made crazyness for the things they love, maybe spend is part of this but there are items that are optional (like buying ALL 3 "Jumping", seriously they do the same, I would confort only with B [the images one]) or that are only for fans cause they are expensive/luxurious or hard to get (Like that cards that were released, having all the collection is hard, maybe I would confort with the cards that I like/get).

if you think it's too much..it is too much then..

for some people, they would say "meh..it's nothing compare to mine..u should see my room!"

other people, would say "Jeez..that's a hell lot of KARA."

my point is..u set a limit urself, and its definitely differ from others..

In closing, KARA loves anyone who buys their CDs PERIOD because you are supporting them. However they don't know you and they don't care about you (on a personal level), they love their fans because that is what they are paid to do (perform and make people buy their CDs)

NO..KARA would Love anyone who support them (prolly they also love who hates them :blink: ) not only those who buy their CDs..Support DOES NOT mean you have to buy their CD! you can even support them by going to their concert, etc etc...

AND A BIG NO, KARA is not loving their fans only because thats what they're paid to do..KARA loves Kamilia because without us, it's not "complete".

and why did u make it sounds like all KARA Thinking is about money and selling CDs??KARA do care about their fans!

i seriously doubt u're a Kamilia if u think like that..duh!

Lol really? I always thought it was the other way around :P

well like i said he's korean so if what he says is true then it's the other way around. well for me westeners in general don't really care how much you got and what not cuz we have this mind your own business kinda thing.

unfortunately the word dedicated is often associated with otaku depending on what the context it. You can be a dedicated worker, that's a good thing. If you are a dedicated fan of a particular band (where the fan base is largely young girls) you'd be considered an otaku in Korea if you had a collection like that.

As for the whole "they don't love their fans", I'm not saying KARA are bitches, far from it. But what we know, see, and hear is NOT their real personality. You know that whatever they do is monitored and most of what they say is scripted (just like we all know Gyuri doesn't think she's a goddess). Maybe they do love their fans, who knows for real, but you can't base that off the personalities they are paid to portray on TV. I'm also sure money does come into play. Do you think KARA will give a ###### if you love their music but download it all? No. Because the fact is that is not SUPPORTING the band. The only way you can support a band is by buying their CDs, merchandise, going to their concerts. Without that the band wouldn't even exist. If every fan just said "yay KARA go go go" they wouldn't even release a 2nd CD (due to no money to warrant releasing a 2nd CD). A bit exaggerated but you get where I'm going.

Edited by 박진건

75732_462842105255_512145255_5392981_2057645_n.jpg

I have slightly more but that's most of it

Nicole KARA Sweet Muse Gallery poster

Jumping promo poster

Lupang promo poster

KARA Sweet Muse Gallery MBC DVD collection

The First Bloooooming

Rock U

Pretty Girl

Pretty Girl Special Edition

Revolution

Lupang

Jumping

I also have the other 4 posters included with the Sweet Muse Gallery but I chose not to put them on my wall and my star card collection is packed away nicely.

I guess my phone could count as part of my collection, I've downloaded the ringtones for Mister, Wanna, We're with you, Lupang, Jumping and I've downloaded the Nicole start-up screen you can get off the official site by inputting your phone number.

damn...nice collection...

i assume u'll get GT in a next few days? keekekeke..

thanks for sharing, and thanks for supporting our galz ofc...

Actually I don't really care for their Japanese releases, I downloaded GT to listen to it and deleted it right after because it just sounded weird. Korean sounds (and is) more natural for KARA and my Japanese is really bad so I barely understand anything they are saying.

Nice collection k0uki, by any chance do you know of a place that still sells the mister first press singles?

thanks AkitoZ. sorry, no i dont. it might hard finding a first press, as the single was released back in august. maybe you can check out ebay or seeing if another member will sell you their copy.

you can check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kara-Mr-2010-Limited-Edition-CD-DVD-New-Sealed-/160511885572?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item255f410104

Edited by k0uki

oh wow!! nice collection guys :o

those are awesome

hope I can collect more KARA stuff but I'm lacking money lmao...I need a job xD....

and isn't there already a KARA collection thread here? though it's not pinned. Um I think that

the KARA collection thread should be pinned :P so it's easily accessible? xD

this is the thread:

WoW!! Nice collection , I like this help other who want to be collector of kara stuffs, Guide them to buy stuffs .. I don't have any stuff of Kara.. But I think next months I'll buy Kara Card Collection Season 1!!! It is new stuff realeased recently!! ^_^

Be prepared to buy atleast 2 boxes if you want entire collection of just normal cards

I'll be buying KARAdise this week, I've just been really lazy to getting around to buying it.

k0uki, very nice collection. I'm assuming you prefer the Japanese over the Korean? ㅋㅋㅋ

I actually didn't start collecting until the Mister singles came out. I'm planning to order the rest of the korean albums in the next few weeks.