Your KARA \ Karaholic Merchandise Collection

mae

@k0uki wow your collection is amazing :o I'm in awe.

quick question, is the content in the special edition of revolution any good? I'm really wanting to get it, but I'm not too sure cause it is expensive :/ 

@k0uki wow your collection is amazing :o I'm in awe.  

quick question, is the content in the special edition of revolution any good? I'm really wanting to get it, but I'm not too sure cause it is expensive :/

Thanks. The content is about the same as what is in KARA Vacation 1.

@hardcolefan, Is that your collection? I have those pictures saved as a reference on what I need to buy.

Thank you, but yours is more nicer hehehe.

I get K5J perfume from K5J Showcase in Singapore, KARA give it as a mysterious gift :)

I want to buy some for my personal use too hahaha.

Nice. I am currently eyeing one that comes with the LE box.

Yeah.. @kouki.. Hope u can win that boxset!!! I'm contented with just the K5J DVD!

^ (See hardcolefan's post above)  

That's not a collection, that's a shrine. :D

For a moment I thought that was a shop sellin all Kara stuff... LOL

• Like 2

Yeah.. @kouki.. Hope u can win that boxset!!! I'm contented with just the K5J DVD!

For a moment I thought that was a shop sellin all Kara stuff... LOL

K5J box won. Shall have it in a few weeks after i request for shipping. :thumbup:

^ (See hardcolefan's post above)  

That's not a collection, that's a shrine. :D

I will going to that shrine everyday if a shrine like that really exist hahahaha

K5J box won. Shall have it in a few weeks after i request for shipping. :thumbup:

What is the content of the box?

You biding on Yahoo Japan?

Like an auction?

I will going to that shrine everyday if a shrine like that really exist hahahaha   What is the content of the box?

You biding on Yahoo Japan?

Like an auction?

Yeah, I bid on Yahoo Japan for majority of my stuff. Japan has all the good stuff. Box doesn't really have anything special, its just limited and nicer way to store the DVD and perfume in. I also got the K5J poster along with the purchase.

Yeah, I bid on Yahoo Japan for majority of my stuff. Japan has all the good stuff. Box doesn't really have anything special, its just limited and nicer way to store the DVD and perfume in. I also got the K5J poster along with the purchase.

do you have someone that bids for you in japan or are you using one of those third party website? which one?

I want to buy stuff in japan too.

do you have someone that bids for you in japan or are you using one of those third party website? which one?

I want to buy stuff in japan too.

At the moment I am using Japamart.com, but am considering switching to Buyee.jp as their rates seem better.

• Like 1

thanks for the tip. I see some interesting stuff that I want...it seems auction japan has way more stuff than ebay but its so pricey...

They have amazing stuff. But control yourself, or else you will go crazy and buy so much random stuff. Like me, LOL.

• Like 2

I'm a very poor student, so I don't have much merchandise. I've got three albums and that's it, but it's a start^^

So, the albums I have are:

- KARA BEST 2007-2010

- Revolution

- PANDORA

Planning on purchasing Lupin, Super Girl and Solo Collection next.

• Like 1

I'm a very poor student, so I don't have much merchandise. I've got three albums and that's it, but it's a start^^

So, the albums I have are:

- KARA BEST 2007-2010

- Revolution

- PANDORA

Planning on purchasing Lupin, Super Girl and Solo Collection next.

That is more than me. Hehe. I only have the invicible youth japan released dvd and invicible youth photobook of the season 1 member with go hara. Also heroes dvd, the japanese released with nicole. Edited by asiankisses