Your KARA \ Karaholic Merchandise Collection

mae

At the moment I am using Japamart.com, but am considering switching to Buyee.jp as their rates seem better.

Cool!  I've always wanted to buy directly from Japanese sellers online.  I will definitely check these sites out.  I used to travel to Japan all the time for business (before Kara debuted) but the exchange rate dropping just killed me.  It's still not great, but at least it's nearer to 100 yen / 1 dollar.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my gosh Kouki! You should make a complete guide of how you got all those Kara stuff.  I am curious about that, and would want it if I could get it. My lord even a few of those Kara things cost a lot what's more a collection like that. I am really really green in my eyes lol. Looking at you collection it makes me kinda sad being a just a "student" lol. I could not get that much stuff like that for the moment. I stopped collecting as these things drains too much money from me. I just bought the thing that is accessible enough and I wanted it badly enough. That is the most rational way for me to live now in situation. Yeah I do agree with you, it is so addicting I wanted all! *Weeping and crying by the corner now*

My collection could not even make a dent to your huge museum erm Kara monastery there. There many posters and cds that I have not seen before in your collection.

Many of the cds are sealed up? Do you even listen to the cds Kouki?

I totally love that framed posters Kouki. How do you do that? That give me some ideas of how I am going to store posters in the future.

What does that K5J box consist of? That is something new to me. :) Then again I have not been in touch here. Can you tell me more about he k5j poster? And maybe show it to me? and also that dvd? Gosh I am spazzing now. K5j bring back a lot of memories for me because I was there. I do got a perfume and a poster when I was there. The perfume I got is similar to the one you showed minus that bigger limited edition box and dvd.. As for my poster I was one of the lucky 80 people that managed to get in line. I got to dig through my cupboard for that. I never got around putting my fan account of that day here, maybe I would now just to recall.

Well here is mine. This is the collection of a "starving student". Lol I meant that literally because I have to go hungry on certain days so I have enough to buy these. I kept it in a huge plastic box. As an early kamilia I thought that box is all that I need, I never thought it would grow that big though. The box is seal with black tape to prevent dust getting in because I live in dusty area also I taped the box to reduce damage from sunlight. It does not take long for dust to build up in my area. Looking at it I would say that is real good for just a student. It is far from complete though, I stopped doing this over a year ago due to how much this drains all the cash.

Here is my treasure box. Most of the stuff are kept here I do another tinier box due to the lack of space. I would prefer to do what you guy did but I don't have that much space.

Edit: Added pictures

Edited by Palaverist
  • Like 2

Oh my gosh Kouki! You should make a complete guide of how you got all those Kara stuff.  I am curious about that, and would want it if I could get it. My lord even a few of those Kara things cost a lot what's more a collection like that. I am really really green in my eyes lol. Looking at you collection it makes me kinda sad being a just a "student" lol. I could not get that much stuff like that for the moment. I stopped collecting as these things drains too much money from me. I just bought the thing that is accessible enough and I wanted it badly enough. That is the most rational way for me to live now in situation. Yeah I do agree with you, it is so addicting I wanted all! *Weeping and crying by the corner now*

My collection could not even make a dent to your huge museum erm Kara monastery there. There many posters and cds that I have not seen before in your collection.

Many of the cds are sealed up? Do you even listen to the cds Kouki?

I totally love that framed posters Kouki. How do you do that? That give me some ideas of how I am going to store posters in the future.

What does that K5J box consist of? That is something new to me. :) Then again I have not been in touch here. Can you tell me more about he k5j poster? And maybe show it to me? and also that dvd? Gosh I am spazzing now. K5j bring back a lot of memories for me because I was there. I do got a perfume and a poster when I was there. The perfume I got is similar to the one you showed minus that bigger limited edition box and dvd.. As for my poster I was one of the lucky 80 people that managed to get in line. I got to dig through my cupboard for that. I never got around putting my fan account of that day here, maybe I would now just to recall.

Well here is mine. This is the collection of a "starving student". Lol I meant that literally because I have to go hungry on certain days so I have enough to buy these. I kept it in a huge plastic box. As an early kamilia I thought that box is all that I need, I never thought it would grow that big though. The box is seal with black tape to prevent dust getting in because I live in dusty area also I taped the box to reduce damage from sunlight. It does not take long for dust to build up in my area. Looking at it I would say that is real good for just a student. It is far from complete though, I stopped doing this over a year ago due to how much this drains all the cash.

Here is my treasure box. Most of the stuff are kept here I do another tinier box due to the lack of space. I would prefer to do what you guy did but I don't have that much space.

Wow, thats a lot of stuff you have there. First thing that caught my eye was the 5 copies of the LE Solo Collection, at the moment I only have 2 copies. Are you keeping your CD's sealed? I've started to with mine, as I just tend to DL the album online. Which posters are those btw? Seems like you almost have all the CD's, what are you missing exactly?  

The K5J box just holds the perfume and DVD, nothing truly special. Kind of like the KARA Premium box for Japan, your mainly paying for the box. As for the poster it came with my set. It's included in my main post with all my posters.  

Hopefully, you can continue collecting again, as that's a sweet collection you got going there.

Edited by k0uki
  • Like 1

^

@ kouki

Thanks alot Kouki! :)  When I just dive into Kara thing and stuff, I never truly felt that it was enough. There are just many things by that I felt I just have to have from the physical to digital. This just felt like the tip of an iceberg. Honestly I am rarely tracking much Kara for awhile. Still I am thankful for the amount of collection here.

Yep there is 5 LE solo collection. I only have the green LE rather than the regular pink one. Three of them are mine with one being opened which you see on the right of the second last picture. The rest of the LE are for my friends which they have yet to collect from me. I went a bit overboard with the solo collection LE as its my most favorite album and it rather affordable when it was available.

Not all my cds are there are sealed. I opened up most of them but I am beginning to not open it now. Looking at the cover in pristine sealed condition is happy enough for me. The opened cds the plastic is kept separate in a folder, I labelled each plastic opened. I beginning to slowly dl stuff again now.

For the japanese cds inside that box I collect from "premium box set", mister until electric boy and Kara Japanese collection A. They are all LE. I don't have cds and albums after that. I have all Kara korean albums except the Kara revolution LE. For me to be specific or exactly what I miss I got to check one by one again and compared with yours. I am not fully sure how much I miss yet.

The poster there consist of the posters for sweet muse gallery, kara best clip 1, pandora and step. That is what I recall now without having to unroll them. Yep there is also that smaller 12 cut Pandora poster collection. These are not exactly posters, they are more like huge oversize glossy photograph. It is really shiny.  

The one card folder there is my Kara star card vol 1. I think I have like 50 cards that are different? There are quite a number of missing slots and number. It had been awhile i don't recall the deck numbering or which card are which.

I see what does the dvd contain for the k5j box? Is the poster the frame one of kara in wedding dress or is it the one you show under random with that signatures? Are those real signatures?

The poster I got while attending K5j is like the framed one of Kara in wedding dress you showed, the difference is the venue was printed on it and the long story I have to get that. The k5j poster is the most valuable thing I own personally for me. I managed to meet Kara with that poster, them signing it and also a huge outrageous experience and story. I am still thinking twice about putting the experience here because of how embarrassing funny it was. :blushing: The story and experience makes that the most valuable for me. These makes it more interesting for me than just looking at the item itself without one.

Thanks for your reply. Your reply makes me feel good and happy having these Kara stuff. I got thoughts like "it is worth it to spend that much?" Yep I would love to collect again when I am more able again.

Edited by Palaverist
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So the wife and I finally got the same day off so we decided to finish our Kara corner which has been sitting in a box for 6 months or so.  

I apologize for the size of the photo's, the wife was a little overzealous lol...  

iba2RzyfZmExGj.JPG

iTtbr7YooebOp.JPG

izJcW6qm2U1l1.JPG

isaFINTjZvarS.JPG

Edited by wtimes3
  • Like 9

So the wife and I finally got the same day off so we decided to finish our Kara corner which has been sitting in a box for 6 months or so.  

I apologize for the size of the photo's, the wife was a little overzealous lol...

Nice collection you guys have there. I hope to buy those dolls one day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^

Oh my goodness kouki! You can open up a shop! Lol i am crying now, as i really want those too. haha. Those should cost boatload of cash. I only can admire those pictures now. I am really jealous too.

You "double buy" everything? I can't wait for more picture and your karasia experience.

• Like 1

^

Oh my goodness kouki! You can open up a shop! Lol i am crying now, as i really want those too. haha. Those should cost boatload of cash. I only can admire those pictures now. I am really jealous too.  

You "double buy" everything? I can't wait for more picture and your karasia experience.

Nah, some of it was for other kamilias.

• 2 weeks later...