Your KARA \ Karaholic Merchandise Collection

mae

• 1 month later...

Ok here is my little stash…took a trip to Tokyo and Hong Kong earlier this year and amongst all the site seeing, eating etc I managed to dip in and out of music shops to pick up some KARA goods. Wanted to get more but it was hard when you’re short on time, on a tight budget and limited luggage allowance (thanks to Cathay’s gigantic 20kg limit), at least I was able to get most of the stuff I was looking for ;-)

So this is what I’ve got:

Albums:

Best Album – Type B (forgot to stick it in the pic, lol)

Kara Collection – Taiwanese Version inc DVD and Posters

Fantastic Girls – Type C

Super Girl – Type A

Singles:

Electric Boy – Type B

Winter Magic – Type B

Thank You Summer Love – Type A

French Kiss – Type A

Pandora

Jumping

DVD/Bluray:

Kara Pandora Special DVD Box Set – Japanese version (I believe)

Karasia 2013 Happy New Year Tokyo Dome - DVD

Karasia 2012 The 1st Concert

Step it Up

Best Clips

Best Clips III

kVsTvx4.jpg?1

Also, as my previous post, any suggestions where I can get stuff from Singapore would be great...thanks!! =D

Edited by Tangy_Prawn
  • Like 4

I'm heading to Singapore in 2 weeks, does anyone know where I can pick up some KARA goods for a decent price? CDs/DVDs/Blu-Rays/Photobooks the lot! ;-)

I dun think u can find any KARA goods in Singapore.. I usually buy my items online or personally in Japan whenever I go there for any Kara related activities..

Edited by cann

I dun think u can find any KARA goods in Singapore.. I usually buy my items online or personally in Japan whenever I go there for any Kara related activities..

You can try HMV in singapore for CDs/DVDs, but its very very limited.

Good luck XD

Thank you both, will definitly hit HMV to see what they have (not keeping my hopes up though lol). Also read that there may be one or two places in Bugis, if they are any good will let you all know =D If it doesnt work out, then another trip to Japan will be on order ;-)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How about this?

Kara Collection ROUND ONE... FIGHT!  :gemshout:

20141007_172659_by_megamanno99-d81zuxg.j

It's so hard to find these pictures even on Internet since I've got hooked up with this girl group for almost two years ago, but finally, I got a paperback of these pictures which I buyed for only $4! (Philippine Peso 150)  :gemnoway:

20141007_172816_by_megamanno99-d81zv6n.j

Even I found a bookmark and a keychain tag for only $5 (Philippine Peso 200) which I managed to found at a K-Pop store in South Metro Manila, and purchase two CDs, one through online(Revolution album at YesAsia) and one at a music store which would be their last copy(Step album) SHUCKS! I didn't got the Girls' Talk album! Gotta chase that after a month!  :shocked:

20141007_172609_by_megamanno99-d81zvet.j

There you go! My first ever collection for my beloved (Eeeeeeehhhhh, SEXY LADIES!) Only SungHee and YoungJi can't be found here!  :phew:

From a CERTIFIED MAN, CERTIFIED GIRL LOVER, CERTIFIED KAMILIA!  :gemhappy:

How about this?  

Kara Collection ROUND ONE... FIGHT!  :gemshout:

It's so hard to find these pictures even on Internet since I've got hooked up with this girl group for almost two years ago, but finally, I got a paperback of these pictures which I buyed for only $4! (Philippine Peso 150)  :gemnoway:

Even I found a bookmark and a keychain tag for only $5 (Philippine Peso 200) which I managed to found at a K-Pop store in South Metro Manila, and purchase two CDs, one through online(Revolution album at YesAsia) and one at a music store which would be their last copy(Step album) SHUCKS! I didn't got the Girls' Talk album! Gotta chase that after a month!  :shocked:

There you go! My first ever collection for my beloved (Eeeeeeehhhhh, SEXY LADIES!) Only SungHee and YoungJi can't be found here!  :phew:

From a CERTIFIED MAN, CERTIFIED GIRL LOVER, CERTIFIED KAMILIA!  :gemhappy:

And this is just the START!

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't quote media, please
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

i have this one not as rare .   http://twitpic.com/co132r

hey, is that a cd or dvd? I really really wants it! it's really hard to find the music/mv on the internet...

only found "just watchable" and some cracking sound on youtube... I want the flac files if there any.. aaaa :(

nicole's expression and voice really soothing and melting me...

:gemcry:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm the rarest one I have should be this one.. Which I won it at 知英组 Jiyounggumi's first members gathering at SEAFOREST, Shin-Otoku, Japan! This picture was hand-signed by JIYOUNG herself!    EDDE0B21-E51A-43E6-B83F-BD74D6BD92A1_zps

Another one will be her signed photobook which she signed for us at her first Handshake event at Books 1st, Shinjuku.   FFFAA511-B70F-4196-8440-814881FD7A1C_zps

Edited by cann
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

10953523_763441200409404_1230646880_n.jp
Got this in the mail today, which was surprising given there was a blizzard in my area today @_@

Also have:
- Pandora album + poster
- First Romance + poster (yes, it's a Nicole album but it counts I'd think)
- Mamma Mia! type C
- a decent amount of the star card sets (thanks to k0uki)

And I have a copy of Super Girl type A that was shipped out today. Maybe at some point I'll gather stuff together for a proper jpg.

• Like 4

The albums I purchased first are Nicole's First romance (w/ the poster), Pandora (w/the poster) and revolution.

2. Pandora Special Ed <-- I love this one.. XD

3. I just got my Karasia 1st Concert in Seoul and The Last Stage.

4. Waiting for Step it up dvd and cd normal ed, and Tokyo Dome.

5. Waiting the Karadise photobook.. (I need to have this one)

Haven't watch the concerts yet.. waiting for reading week.. XD

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 3 months later...