[2010.04.16] KARA to Sing Cheer Song for World Cup

Shigebon

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched the teaser already looks like they really like singing the new cheer up song,oh well i'm pretty sure S.korea wont make it through the group stages of world cup,brazil is in their group o_o

best of luck to them ;)

great to hear that Kara will be singing a song to cheer on their country's player!

i bet these soccer stars would be motivated to do their best cos i would if i were them!

if only they would cheer for me......... lol

KARA HWAITINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay...!!

This is an oppurtunity for Kara to be known and Big...

they representative for Korea...jjang..!!!

and I love their "we're with you" song...it really2 nice...

and the teaser...woo~ jjang..!!can't wait for the MV....

thnx for sharing the info shinge....

Hm, coming back already ? So this is the official comeback of Kara ? The teasers not bad, I do kind of miss

seeing them sing a cute song. Thanks for sharing.

aww...Kara pwns any concept! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Anticipating the whole version of the song....

It will be played over and over and over and over during the world cup fever in about a couple of months....(we know how crazy Koreans are when it comes to their national soccer team....and almost all Koreans are Red Devils :w00t: ).....I bet that during that time, this song can be heard anywhere at anytime and people will look up for this bunch of 5 cute, friendly, bubbly, dorky, pretty, sexy,...blablabla..(the list is too long :tongue:) girls who sing this catchy song and more and more people will get to know Kara, and Kara will get more and more love!!!! :eyelove:

How's my hypothesis? :D (or is it just my wishful thinking?? :sweatdrop: am I dreaming too much?? :D )

Edited by JiRaJjang01