[Hamtastic] I dreamed about Seungyeon last night

Chung-Hee

I dream abt being with KARA (like hanging out.. walking around the streets? kinda fuzzy but in a warm way ^^")

and then Seungyeon came close and hugged my left arm (while smiling her logo ":D" too) xDDD

I WAS BEYOND ELATED. We were talking in English or smt. I rmb Gyuri smiled at me too xDDDDD

BEST CELEBRITY DREAM EVER.

• 1 year later...

I was afraid I was the only whoever had a dream like that... here's my dream about seungyeon if anyone is interested:

"OMG I had the craziest most wonderful dream last night!!! I dreamt about Seungyeon and I at the age of 16 or 17. She looked very small but cute. She was with her mom and dad but they too looked really young and warm. Well, when the dad saw me he was a little scary, but overall it was a good vibe. What had happened that day was I had run into her at a dept store and we were going to the same school, so we had already known each other previously. We were busy chopping it up about school and then what came up was that she was having a special dinner for her birthday. Later on in the day, I visited her at her place and that's when the dilemma began. I noticed that she had a boyfriend. The bad part was that her boyfriend was one of my friends. I felt so torn by the predicament that I thought I just had to do something to win her over. No offense to my friend of course. A lot of oddball situations ensued and before I could see the end of whether or not I was able to win seungyeon's heart I woke up... I was so upset but yet happy it was all a dream. I wish I had really met her and known her from high school but as fate would have it that would not be the case. It felt so surreal but what made it a trip was that I did not even realize it was seungyeon until near the end of the dream when I was waking up. I usually tell better dreams than this but it was shrot notice and I am at work too so I couldn't spend too much time writing about this one. I really hope to meet all of KARA at their concert esp Ham Ham!! Happy New Year everyone!!"

• 1 year later...

I have not dreamed of any Kara members sadly... I wish I had one with all the members going to an amusement park, go out to eat, and have fun and laugh. Only if that could happen for real. They need to have like a contest winners get to hang out with them for a day

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, surprisingly, I dreamed about Seungyeon not only once but twice! (not one after the other, rather it was like a span of a week and a half in between dreams) The first was her, the other members, myself, and a friend of mine going to a supermarket and buying food for if iI remember correctly a picnic? idk. But from what it looked like, I saw some ingredients used for budae jjigae, naengmyeon, and fruits o-o. The second dream, on the other hand, for some reason I got my SEAL on (god knows what caused that, I was wearing full combat loadout, had a tomahawk and everything), and it went all action movie-esque, idk, it was a really flashy dream, but I met Seungyeon and saved her from getting ran over/blown up. What sucked was that the second dream was going along so well (I got talking to her and almost got her number), then my alarm for SAT testing woke me up....

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...