• Kim Jaejoong [DBSK]
    • Kim Junsu [2pm]
    • Kim Jonghyun [Shinee]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, I ship Jonghyun and Key and Yunho and Jaejoong too much for either of those...

Jungmin. : ) They are a lot alike, and I think in this case it would actually work!

They'd also have pretty kids.

She and Eunhyuk would be cute too, though... hmm.. that's a toughie.

But I gotta go with Horse. xD Jungmin's precious and knows how to handle himself.

So is Gyuri.

They'd be adorable and smexy all at once!

i would like to see hr with hyunjoong!as ive seen in intimate note, he knows what kind of person gyuri is.. and never did ive seen him turn his back against gyuri's special sarcastic(in a best of way) power... he also mentioned in their one SGB guesting that his not closing his door for gyuri.. love him!!their both straight forward!their both leader of their own group!both charismatic! both good in acting! ah!!! they're just a match made in heaven!hahaha!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not surprised most people Eunhyuk got the most votes, but I voted for Jonghyun myself. Not sure if they had any actual interactions with Gyuri but he's IMO the best looking among the ones OP listed, and Gyuri should be matched up with someone who can match her looks.

• 2 weeks later...

yes!i vote for eunhyuk sshi!but i love when seulongn look in gyuri?hehheheheheehe :blush:

i would like to see hr with hyunjoong!as ive seen in intimate note, he knows what kind of person gyuri is.. and never did ive seen him turn his back against gyuri's special sarcastic(in a best of way) power... he also mentioned in their one SGB guesting that his not closing his door for gyuri.. love him!!their both straight forward!their both leader of their own group!both charismatic! both good in acting! ah!!! they're just a match made in heaven!hahaha!!

r you sure?can give the link?erm thats why hyunjoong became shy toward gyuri! :whistling:

what that he say it?