[2010.04.18] KARA's Craze in Japan

aank1

25spkwp.jpg

KARA, 4Minute ‘Korea’s idol Groups Gaining Popularity?’

Not only in Korea the idol groups, KARA and 4Minute, gaining much popularity, but they have started to create some sort of craze in Japan too.

Earlier this year, Kara opened their first showcase at Akasaka, Tokyo, Japan. In an official press conference with Japanese media over 100 media reporters and representatives of about 4,000 fans gathered for the showcase. Especially on that day, the most popular Japanese comedian “Gekidan Hitoriga” also attended the showcase and he even received autographs from KARA at the end of the showcase. His appearance attracted more public attention.

4minute is also set to debut in Japan next month with single ‘Muzik’. Universal Music Japan will be in charge of 4minute's japan's activities promotion. 4Minute was mentioned as ‘talented newcomer’ in Japanese Billboard online.

So far, only two Korea’s Male Idol groups like Big Bang and TVXQ, are most active, success and very popular in Japan. Girl groups still seem a little difficult to gather attention, unlike those two male groups. However, these two Korean Girl Idol groups might follow up too as it’s started to create some sort of craze in Japan.

source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1004180058

translated by: aank1 @ Karaholic.com

Please take out with full credits when redistributing!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh.

KARA in Japan, so as with 4minute.

spread your music, spread the love!

i'm soo happy for them. c;

fighting!

<3

yeah..

kara's craze..

it looks like their japan's debut gonna be a huge success..

hope so..

and although they gonna debut there with 4minute too,i hope it will be like here when they promoting together with t-ara..

no rivalry,but friendship :)

thx a lot anky..

Tag team of Kara and 4 minute... the japanese will get an overdose of kpop girl groups.. I hope that they will be very successful in Japan.. come on girls!! i can;t wait for their Japanese album.. 4minute's Muzik (jap) is good!

Kara members has the image that can make them successful in Japan..They are cute and have a lovable personality..

Maybe in the future, Kara will be singing for anime opening and ending..like they did for naruto..

yay...Kara become a fever at Japan...4minute as well...jjang..!!

Korean girl group idol gonna take on Japan challanges...

can't wait for Kara and 4minute debut in japan....

and all the best for both group KARA and 4minute....

I hope they can follow their senior group[DBSK and Bigbang] footsteps....

Thnx anky for sharing and the translation....