[2010.04.18] KARA's Craze in Japan

aank1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have seen Kara first concert in japan and i think the audience are more accepted their music and it's surprisingly for me to see that Kara have a lot fans in Japan, hope they will do concert in other Asian country, i will wait :)

my question was bigbang a hit before they debuted in japan? was tvxq too?

so my bold conclusion is why not kara?

TVXQ was famous like Kara, they were famous among people who likes korean music and stuff (: it took them a lot of hard work to get them where they are.

With all the groups that plan to debut in Japan, I think Kara is the one with most fans and I think they'll do great since some of their songs are a bit jpopish, good luck to the girls

Wow Kara is starting to get known internationally now. I know it's the trend for people in Korea to try to break out into the Japanese market first... and that's great. I'm glad that groups like 4Minute and KARA are getting known a little better nowadays. They really do deserve it... their songs are awesome!

yeah! the new DBSK ...KARA!!! <3

Kara won't be the new DBSK since they're on another level, they could be the first girl group to make it big in Japan so there's no one to compare them to lol ((: I just hope they'll spend a lot of time in Japan and dedicate themselves to their japanese career <3

Wohhh...great news...

Japan is the most popular country...

But I know Big Bang n Tvxq is the most popular...

But they had been performing on Japan for long time...

Maybe these 2 girl groups which my fav one will be popular soon... :D

Hwaiting to them on gaining popularity! xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...