• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aank1

[2010.04.18] KARA's Craze in Japan

96 posts in this topic

Kara is the best !!!!!!

i want hear them sing in japanese ^^

╔══════════════╗

I'm sure KARA will be a success in Japan~ they're AMAZING!

They've already captured the hearts of thousands of fan from their showcase,

one their full promotions starts I'm sure their popularity in Japan will skyrocket more!

╚══════════════╝

Hope girl's group will boom in Japan like Korea.

and I see Japanese girl's group like Berekubo. It seem they are popular in Japan.

This is gold age of girl's group idol absolutely.

i wonder how they'll fare in Japan's music industry, is it still dominated by Ayumi Hamasaki? hahaha

I think they'd do great in Japan! They're starting to move throughout the world!

Good Luck to the girls :)

WOOT!!!

KARA goes japan :)

i really like both DBSK/TVXQ and BIG BANG when they did the japan song :D

now, its Kara time. i believe they will be as successful as the boys :) not to forget 4 minute as well :)

GO KARA HWAITING!!!!!!

hopefully KARA will be successful in JAPAN..

i love to see this girls take over the world!! muhahaha!

Even though I am a bit into Japanese music I didn't really realize that they need bigger named female groups. If TVXQ and Big Bang can make it why can't Kara. I think Kara has the style that Japanese people like in music too so I think they can do pretty well.

Wow, this is cool.. I hope for their success in Japan!

Kara Fighting!

if kara promote song in japan it would definitely be popular....

their korean songs are popular in japan so if the promote japanese songs it would be a craze.....

:eyelove:

I wish you all the best! I know you guys will be a big hit in Japan. KARA FIGHTING!! Sing some songs in Japanese too (:

Edited by vennie

Haha..Kara has their own unique style and they are all charismatic performers. It is no surprise that they can attract so many fans in Japan.

I hope Kara can continue to keep up the good work and gain more fame in Japan! :thumbup1:

Kara fighting!!~

Ah, I see that 4 minute wants to piggyback a little on Kara's initial success. No matter, they don't have a Gekidan Hitoriga in their team :)

Yeah!

Kara is getting more and more popular!

Kara will definately continue to rise

Kara jjang!

So KARA and 4minute will promote in Japan in the same time !

I also think Tiara will debut in Japan pretty soon too.

Really wish the best luck to all of them and I really hope KARA could become big in Japan

Their image fits exactly to what Japanese people want ^^. The full kawaii-ness :). I'm sure they will be the biggest hit as a girl group in Japan.

really glad that they are gaining popularity over in japan

but i miss them already, since they stopped promoting lupin T.T

hope the girls don't overwork themselves

kara hwaiting~

it would be great to see the girls take over Japan and be the first korean girl group to do so!

wow..Kara love is spreading fast..

i hope they gain a lot more fan in Japan...

KARA fighting!!!

i'm sure KARA can be as popular as BoA :)

where ever KARA perform their live shows they'll really really be welcomed and gain more and more fans

KARA come to Indonesia please :satisfied:

I sense that Kara will do very well in their promotions in Japan. :] I mean, so many celebrities openly express their love to them! First, Gekidan Hitori (sp?) and one of the members of Arashi. Kara fighting! :D