[2010.04.20] KARA vs T-ARA, Round 2: World Cup Song

aank1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOw, those two really are going at it since the beginning of 2010. with the same concept, same target songs and everything :)

hope for the best of both groups but if i were to be asked, full support goes to KARA :D

GO KARA HWAITING!!!!!!!!

Immense popularity in 2009 aside, I would say, in 2010, both Kara and T-ara have outperformed SNSD. If I were to judge the team (songwriters, etc.) behind them and NOT the girls themselves, I would say currently T-ara leads this little group. Just listen (and not look) at the songs from these groups in 2010 (although... let's admit it, Kpop is not exactly the highest form of music.). SNSD would bring up the rear of this group. Their songs sound really dated and forced. Especially Run Devil Run. I wouldn't be looking past T-ara. They seem to have the most momentum of all the girl groups at the moment (though they do have the most to gain as they are furthest back in terms of popularity). It's kind of obvious that there's LOTS of money and people behind T-ara. Even "내가 너무 아파" is charting well without much promotion.
i agree t-ara has the better songs but that really doesnt matter in the world of kpop. :thumbup1:

it would be extremely hard to remove snsd from the #1 spot, they have an immense popularity of fans that will support them no matter what.

anyways rooting for kara of course. sometimes competition is good it will motivate both sides to do their best. hopefully dsp steps up!

-.- More competition with Kara & T-ara.. Do they really have to compete among one another? It is just a song to support the football team.

Wow.. Looks like everyone wants to give the world cup song a try.. *raises eyebrow*

I look forward for all the world cup songs! Hehe..

I guess Kara's one should be the best since they have the vocals and style which surpass over the rookies except BEG lol.

How i hope they can release it earlier..So looking forward for the song..!

Thanks for sharing!!~

its hard too choose now i like both > <!!! but if i had to really pick on then i will probably have to pick karaaa :D aja aja!