[2010.04.20] KARA vs T-ARA, Round 2: World Cup Song

aank1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another round with T-ARA . I like T-ARA , just I was a bit disappointed with their song 'I Go Crazy Because of You' .

TTL and TTL 2 was a lot better. I'm excited to see this go down. The ladies will do a great job so no worry (: Seems like

there will be a lot more competition with Brown Eyed Girls and After School too T_T

Man, KARA and T-ARA duking it out huh? I know that T-ARA has been trying to win the charts for the last few months against KARA... and they did for awhile, but then KARA took everything back. I like T-ARA, but honestly I'm not that big of a fan of them... at least not as much as KARA. I do think that KARA has a little bit more of an edge over T-ARA... and I'll be rooting for them all the way!

I've heard both of their songs for the world cup..

I think Kara's "We're with you" is catchier than T-ara's "We are the one"

no biases...

Yeahh...

I had read this b4...

But i'm late posting == but i'm here! :eyelove:

Yeps...Kara's song is very nice...

Especially We're with you remix...

But i still want to listen T-ara's song... :eyelove:

I love T-ara's World Cup song but I absolutely adore KARA's We're With You. lolol.

I don't know why the media likes to pit these two groups against each other so much; it reminds me a lot of the whole WG v SNSD thing that was going on, except KARA debuted waaay earlier than T-ara did.