[2010.04.21] KARA

chupachups

KARA’s leader, Park Gyuri has been appointed as the successor to the outgoing Kim Shin Young as the new DJ of Shim Shim Ta Pa with Super Junior’s Shindong.

A Shim Shim Ta Pa staff confirmed this news on the 21st stating that Gyuri was excited to be taking on this new challenge and have a chance to be closer with fans through radio. The staff added that Gyuri had been picked because of her wittiness that she shows on the variety shows that she is on.

Gyuri’s first broadcast has yet to be fixed yet.

cr: akp

==========================================

YAY! I was telling Hanji about this the other day. Hoping that Gyuri would be the replacement since she came on as a Guest DJ once. :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gyuri has all the things that needed to become a dj..

She has awesome personality, friendly, and can talk to any people..

Im happy because she use this challenge to become closer with her fan.. :)

Yea! Kara is moving up! Gyuri definitely deserves this and it's time people outside of Kamilia realize how awesome she and Kara is. This is great exposure for the great and a great outlet to connect with fans. I can't wait to hear what she does with the show.

I likeeee...!!! :gemwin:

She'll be a good DJ with her gags, wittiness & words...

I believe SSTP staffs didn't pick Gyuri for nothing...they choose her because they know that she'll do great!!!

More love for Gyuri!! More love for Kara!!!

:) It's off topic but I still wanna express this out! :cursing: I hate reading haters hateful comments in AKP about leader Gyuri---I sort of understand their feeling bcoz i was once a hater as well....my bad!...but still, it's sad that people can't see the beauty side of Gyuri...

''People! Get to know Gyuri first! She's beautiful inside and outside!!'' oh how I wish I could scream that out loud :aha:

Edited by JiRaJjang01

with their hiatus in music program because of naval ship, i think it give them more good news... such as craze in japan, nicole and hara will appear in Lotte-KIA baseball game and more....spread kara love around the world!!!! fighting!!! congrats girls!!!

woot...great news...

Gyuri now become SSTP DJ...

new challanges for her..and I know that she can do really2 well there..

she's really2 good at Sukira...and She will be better here with Shindong...hoho~

Thnx for sharing anne...

Wow! Our Goddess as SSTP DJ!

She's really good at speaking and doing radio shows so i know she'll do well here :eyelove:

With her funny, witty personality this is going to be a lot of fun! :)

Goddess Gyuri Fighting!!