Anyone here who was once a hater/ anti of Kara?

JiRaJjang01

Honestly,ive never hated KARA. I never knew about them til i saw "Lupin" and i fell in love with the song,but the more KARA songs i heard,the more i liked them.So nope,never was an anti of KARA.^^

Edited by Punk Princess

For my story, i never dislike kara though..

when 1st time i watch rock u performance, i just 'this song quiet good'..

that was 1st time i listened that kind of music..

when i listened their revolution album i thought, they really live their KARA's name out..their songs really sweet melody..even until now..they never failed me

they are the first and ever artist that i listened all their songs in all albums and like them all..korean and japanese as well..

and they are first and ever artist that make me join fanclub..

bought their merchandise..

digging bout them everyday..

once i reallised, i listen their songs everyday~~

and proud to be kamilia ^__^

hope to see them live soon...

• 2 weeks later...

While I'VE never been a hater of KARA , most of the j-pop people around me are blanket K-Pop haters, and so it was a while till I was able to break away from their negativity and see how great K-pop actually is. These are close minded people who diss K-Pop, K-dramas, K-Movies, solely on the principal that it isn't "japanese".. Once I stood in the sidelines as they put down K-pop, now that I've embraced it, I'm on the reciving end of their negativity. Oh Well, it is THEIR loss.

Sad thing is, I know that if they gave some of these groups a chance, they would LOVE it!

I love Kara .

But at first when I watch their variety shows I feel annoyed about Jiyoung .

She acts like a complete child.. I hate the way she act like a child. I know she is the maknae but sometimes she overacts it . I dont like her at first until now ? But im trying to like her cause i love the other members.

Sorry . : ) But I love Kara.

i'm never be anti of kara..

just,,, i don't care about them,, cz i'm cassie since 2003 before and crazy because dbsk :D

i'm not interest with kara when they debut with 4 member,, but after comeback with 5 member, most interest of them,, and 2008 i'm 50% cassie and 50% kamilia,, but rightnow i'm 90% kamilia, 9% cassie, and 1% others,,, :D

I have never been an anti of anyone LOL. i love all of kpop.. I do get a little annoyed when the companies do stupid things like make one person have all the attention and give nothing to the others(like Hyuna unnie of 4minute :( ) but I love KARA and always have since I first listened to them :)

I was never an anti, I just ignored them when they came to the KMF. T.T One thing I regretted! Darn it!!! I SHOULDVEEEE PAID ATTENTION TO THEM!!! Well yeah, I was just neutral with them until after the KMF! =.= Ughhhhhhh! Anyways, never an anti, and never will be! ^0^

I've saw many of my friend was antis?? of KARA. What they know was SNSD, T-ARA, 2PM :angry: :angry: :angry: . I think they was very new-known k-pop. Luckily for me cause I have see KARA beauties, cuties and many more about KARA :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: . KARA have a lot of different than the other group(what I think), no one can beat KARA in my heart. KARA saranghae :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm not a hater or an anti of anyone or group. Music is entirely subjective and people will enjoy what they enjoy, regardless how other people feel about it. Hate is such an awful and crippling emotion, it's ok to dislike someone or disagree with them, for example I wasn't a fan of Gyuri, but I never hated her. I too thought she was arrogant, but came to see that her perspective was also rather refreshing, now she's my bias in Kara. Kara isn't my favorite group, but at no time would I wish anything bad on them.

Since I was a Jpop fan, I was against Kpop.

I'm not a totally hater... But I hate how kpop group do cute things like this and that. I think they're just people who do plastic surgeries and trying to be cute.

But hey. I was wrong. When KARA gained popularity on Japan, I started knowing about them.

When I heard Mister, It was like I could dance with this song.

It's very catchy that i fell in love with them.

I love Baby Jinggg!