Anyone here who was once a hater/ anti of Kara?

JiRaJjang01

@Solin

I also started to watch Idol Show with KARA as MC and slowly changed my mind about Hara

She is so funny and dorky ! In every show she is in, I can be sure to laugh lol.

Ha3x, the truth i'm never think about hate Kara, but for the first i just like Nicole, only her, and as time goes, i like other member, and still not all member, after like nicole i like Seung yeon, and finally Go Hara, for Hara i same think about you, she doesn't have a good voice, but after watch idol army, especially Daesung episode, i change my mind, and became like her, i think she's really cute, funny, and never imagined she could act like that. She's really make me laugh a lot. and now i like all member, and they always number 1 girls group for me. No one can deny it.

@karax3

Really good comment you make it. I like it. You give some suggestion for everbody think to hate Kara. And how bout sung hee, after she's make decision to out from Kara, everyone thinks she's bad girl, but other member still try to protect her too. maybe you can give someone clue for that.

In the beginning, rather than being a hater I was disappointed.

Because I remember DSP entertainment hyping up attention saying they were the 2nd Fin.K.L or Baby VOX. I can't remember which one. When I saw their first debut music video I was just like... those liars! And then I stopped following up on Kara and lived my life.

Then Kara came back with rock u. I thought that nicoles ow~ part was cute and I started to follow them more. I guess I fell for their hardworking spirit. No matter what happened, they didn't give up and improved themselves. Each time they came back with a new album they never failed to improved themselves. It was like watching a raw diamond rock become a sparkling ring perhaps. Before I realized it, I found myself cheering for Kara XD

Especially Gyuri. I think she is one of the members that matured the most. If you watch the very first debut kara video and compare with some of her recent stages she has become a lot better!

I like Kara's color. Their style of music and how they never really lose themselves :). They're a strong group.

~~~

It's surprising to read how much haters gyuri had for her confidence *_*.... it's the reason I started liking Kara. ^^;;

I actually wanted to see gyuri eunhyuk couple on wgm.... I would start watching the show again if they appear :D

Edited by eseul

wow...this is a very honest yet kind of funny post...i guess that's a really drastic change..to turn from hater to fan!! LOl...

i do feel the same at first..i mean not to specifically hate any of the girls, but just not prefer the group as the whole itself...but as i happen to watch lots of programs involving them..i started to like them better than the others..and now, here i am..a KARA die hard fan...hehehe

• 2 weeks later...

i was never an anti or a hater but there was a time when i disliked Nicole and Hara ( disliked but not hated )

Nicole - i admit it i was really jealous because she was close with key and there were rumours that she was dating him and i kind of disliked her but now i really hate myself for disliking her because she is awesome and is my favourite member now <3

Hara - i dno why i disliked her (i wasn't jealous of her or anything like that i had no reason to be jealous ) ( but i still don't know why i disliked her lol ) but after watching Invincible youth i seriously fell in love with her ( not in that way lol XD ) she is a really fun person and really funny i really don't get now why she has so many haters ( they just probably haven't seen her in IY )

i really hate myself for disliking these two girls before but now i can learn from this never dislike or hate someone unless u really know them

i really hope that all antis will realize how amazing and cool and funny these girls are and stop hating and start loving <3

Edited by NenaTH

I've never really hated anybody, and I'll never be an "anti" of anybody cos I think that's just ridiculous.

So nope, I never had any ill feelings towards them. : ) I've known who they were for a long while but never really had the urge to get /into/ them until about six months ago. My sister introduced me to a few of their songs and I discovered I really liked their style. : ) And slowly I grew to know who they were and love them all!

yeah, gyuri has many antis..guess because they hate her guts... i know..been there.. keke~~~ but when i got to know her!OMG!im like so inlove with her now!!anytways, i hope that her haters will soon open their hearts to see Gyuri's positive side ... to love Gyuri as we love her.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I used to dislike all girl groups and I am more into boy idol groups before.

That's just the same as with me :tongue:

But then i watched episodes of sgb and my love for Nicole started to grow.

I started to search for nicole cuts :wub: , and then to Kara and now I am a proud Kamilia.

And Kara is the ONLY girl group i really really like :D

First music video that I ever saw was " Break It " , I feel in l<3ve with the girls fast (:

I never had a hateful feeling towards any of the member,

though I must admit, I had these shocking feeling towards SeungYeon when the pretty girl thing happen with her and Nicole, but then again...I never really cared much, because they both were a team. & you do get angry with one another, You can't always act like you guys are always okay. Which I adore from Kara. Other then that I learn to move on from one small mistake. Wondergirls was my introduction to K-Pop allover again. But Kara was my drug into loveing K-Pop allover again.

Gyuri - Anti's use her confident as "Cocky & Ignorant", but hey just because you don't have confident in yourself and she does doesn't mean she's cocky, at least she doesn't put herself down. Antis will be antis. Fans will be Fans (:

SeungYeon - She's so strong, I loved how fierce she was yet so cute . People make mistake, nobody said everything has to be perfect she learns from it and moves on.

Nicole - I always had the soft spot for Cole' she was a rapper, main dancer & Cole . I love how she wasn't fake and how she was just chill .

Hara - Beautiful Doll

JiYoung - Maknae who is one year older than me. I love her !

SungHee - My most precious treasure & I'm sure all Kamilias biggest treasure. Quiet yet strong.

Hey its okay if the girls have Antis. Because like they say "Greatest, will always bring haters"

Kamilia & Kara thats all that matters ^^

^^^^

hmm.. interesting point you brought out in fans turned haters.

believe there were some here previously but it'll be hard to hear their thoughts as they were gone.

maybe it was due to desperation?

^

hey i'm really interested in the "pretty girl thing" you mentioned.

anyway to share more? heheh.

hey i'm really interested in the "pretty girl thing" you mentioned

i think he/she referring to this "incident" when Seung Yeon looks like pushed Nicole a bit hard during their PG performance on Music Bank January 9th, 2009 .

m968fc.jpg

from what i read at that time, Seung Yeon was supposedly had mistakes and Nicole cover her place, but after that she pushed Nicole a little bit hard during that formation, some fans was a bit shocked and wonders what happening, but of course only they would know...it could be nothing :tongue:

Well yeah. I'm once a hater of the group.

Gyuri

Well, my first impression of the goddess is snobbish etc. pretty much a negative comments.

But after their Lupin promotions and their interviews, I got the chance to see the down-to earth leader of Kara who's full of aegyo and dorkiness. XD

Seungyeon

I never hated this choding-like girl. She's the reason why I began listening to their songs.

Nicole

I admit, she used to be my least favorite girl because I don't see anything to like about the girl. Not until Lupin.

I love her raps and her style there. Then came We're with You. Then her dream team moments. So now, I'm liking Nicole.

Hara

I also hated Hara cause of my friend who influenced me. >.<

She hated Hara for being I think the ideal girl of Minho from SHINee.

But during their Mister days, i liked her voice and her moves. XD

Plus also her being part of G7.

So she's now my favorite.

Jiyoung

As for Jing, I never actually liked her until Lupin. Love her voice. :3 Also her puppy imitations.

Pretty much, I've turned into a Kamilia during their Lupin promotions. ;)

^I remember after that performance people just started hating, BLINDLY HATING, on Seungyeon for no reason, even to the point of calling her a b*tch and even nastier things. Mind you, this incident didn't even stir up anything in Korea; I doubt the k-netizens even cared about this yet the international kpop community just EXPLODED (fueld by a certain kpop news site who was very biased back then). So yeah. (My 2 cents)

We will never know what happened unless there are fancams. But, speaking from a fan's point of view, Seungyeon would never be as stupid as to show a negative behaviour on TV. She's too careful and professional for that.

Umm, I could say that Gyuri didn't catch my eye at the beginning. I didn't hate her though, nor dislike her, I just found nicole and Ham too cute for me to notice sexy Gyuri.

Her goddess image and her arrogant jokes she often made, made me like her and notice her more. So I wasn't really a hater. So Ya that's my story... oh wait, um Jing....she still doesn't catch my eye, she is cute though and funny when she's around the members I like. But not someone I'm obsessed with.

Hehe, I first came into contact with Kara during the come to play episode with SNSD. At that time, I was a hardcore sone, and was pretty annoyed at gyuri's "arrogance" and had bad impression of Kara. However, after I started coming into contact with more of Kara's music and shows, I was impressed by GODDESS gyuri's breathtaking beauty and her sharp wits. Ironically, she became my favourite member...perhaps it's the realisation that what she said about herself was all the while true .. xD...Slowly and gradually, but surely, I slowly became a pure kamilia over a sone...

Edited by lordangelic

^

how ironic that gyuri was the one whom annoyed you most but now has become your favourite of all.

so you must be thrilled at full strength by goddess charms in the bouquet show 2 weeks ago. lol.

welcome to karaholic, new kamilia. :)

• 1 month later...

out of all the members the only one I ever hated was hara, their would be times when on a video clip or a variety show where a member of kara is doing or saying something but hara would just pop out of nowhere and interupt, so naturally I thought hara was a attention seeker and such, but she grew on later on with her funny gags especially on invincible youth.

• 2 weeks later...

im not KARA's hater. but trust me that my past i hate everything about kpop things.

BUT because of watching KARA's honey mv suddenly those hate feelings like disapear.

thanks for KARA. now i like korean group like snsd, 2pm, shinee,FTI,CNblue etc :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

honestly ,before this, i hate KPOP in general...

my sis will be watching music bank n my hobby is to criticize every one of them...

and i remembered KARA's performance...

n remember how determine i am to find their mistake...

but i found none!!!(and this is the first KPOP artist)

n i didnt stop there...for more than 3 weeks...i observe their performance(every time they are on music bank)n still i cant find anything to condemn them...

next thing i noe...their song already stuck in my head...