[2010.04.22] KARA’s Nicole was studying for the high school exit exam

mae

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those two are incredibly cute together (: I'm glad Nicole's got some 'boy' friends. It doesn't hurt to hang out

with one another. I'm glad she's finally studying again. Wish her the best!

NiKey..

woah..too bad it wasn's jinwoon..lol

anyway..it's good that cole have some time for her study and doing it with her best friend too..

hope the best for her :lol:

and hopefully this things won't be too much an issue..

go go go nicole :) im also happy that she is about to finish up her studies and then who knows she might decide to go to uni for a degree as well :satisfied:

fighting!!

╔══════════════╗

NiKey!!! Heheh it's cute that they both manage to squeeze in time together outside their busy schedules!

But I don't get why the pic is "spreading like wildfire," they both revealed they were really really close to each other~

Heheh but then again, who wouldn't be excited seeing NiKey! They're the cutest couple ever~

I wonder why Jinwoon didn't tag along... cuz all 3 of them are BFFs! Hhhhhmmmm....~ lol

Anyways, good luck to Nicole on her exam! Though I'm sure she'll pass with flying colors!

╚══════════════╝

I assumed Nicole finished her high school exams as she did her college show but I guess we all know now. Because Nicole was so young when she started she didn't even get time to finish school until now. At least she can finish now though. I'm not sure how old Key is but I wonder if and how they study together. Good luck to Nicole on her exams!