[Sungja] All Sunghee messages send to her mother <3

Yoochi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Errr, I really feeling so bad and sorry for this, I did really don't know about it before when I knew SungHee, I saw she was always behaving so joyful, naughty, mischievous, always so tough in her performance and song, but I never know, in the fact, her mum already passed away........TT
From reading those text from CyWorld, I feel the sorrow and regret from SungHee, she must be sad, I can't imagine how she felt when looking at her mum who had to lay in the bed because of sick, she must feel very terrible because she thought she will lose her mum.......TT Oh, I'm sad too, that was really tough, in the earlier year before she debuted, she just a young teenager, with a ignorance mind and behaviours, how did she know to face it???
But SungHee still keep working hard to debut, to fulfill her dream, although she leaved soon, I think her mum will also be happy and proud of her.......

Aww.  :cry: That's so sad. I'm not too familiar with Sunghee yet (I'm a new fan, and don't even know KARA5 that well), but I really feel for her. My mom is my best friend, and I don't know what I'd do if I lost her. It must be hard to have a parent die, especially as a teenager. Be strong, Sunghee! <3

• Like 1