[2010.04.26] Goo Hara "Kara is stronger when all 5 members are present"

chupachups

Kara's member Hara revealed members unusual affection.

"When all members are together, the feeling is stronger" said Hara at SBS broadcast program 'Good Morning' on 26 April.

Leader Park Gyuri described KARA as a whole as "Familiar and like girl-friend next door which seem to have comfortable charm". Hara added "When 5 members are all together, there's somewhat great feeling that we are getting stronger".

Kara's members also talked about each other's charm. Leader Park Gyuri described Nicole's charm as "Randomness and surprisingly cute, sexy on stage". Hara said that Gyuri is in charge of the goddess in the group while Hara herself is in charge of coolness.

Meanwhile, since debut with 1st album 'Blooming' till 'Lupin' last February, KARA as Korea's girl group has received lots of love.

source: newsen

Translated by aank1 @ Karaholic.com

Do not edit the credit lines when taking out!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the translation aank1 and article anne! :)

gotta say, I love the atmosphere Kara gives whenever they are around, it's always sweet, refreshing, and fun :)

Nicole with her randomness, sweetness, cuteness, and sexiness

Gyuri with her prettiness, goddessness, sexiness

Hara with her coolness, sexiness, anti-waist-ness

Seungyeon with her cuteness, sexiness, humbleness

JiYoung with her prettiness, cuteness, and maknae-ness :D

that goes without saying, togetherness they find strength.

missing any member or in any form, they lose their usual appealing factor.

in this interview if all five are present, i believe their mood will be different, the room will be brighter too.

like when fighting any battle, the missing presence of your companion will be greatly felt.

or in any victory, the cheering chants may not sound that sweet.

be it injury or any conflict that may arise during working, it's better to look & remember the happier moments.

kara hwaiting.

of course they are, i still felt there's something missing when watching Kara Bakery, and also their latest Guerilla Date, or when they were guesting on radio shows with one member absent like Hara or Seungyeon, its always felt more warmth when all members is present, thank god so far they never performed with one or two member gone...

thanks aank1 for the translation and anne for sharing...

MY POV:

Even with a cutesey image before resulting some to name them as a weak group, Kara is a very strong girl group for me!

If people could only know the story behind them and the hard work they undergone in order to reach who they are as KARA today,they could definitely identify Kara as one of the strongest girl group in Kpop industry...

The qualities of being strong is sometimes hidden behind their cute smiles and cute performances on stage but behind everything

Kara stood as a strong group especially when they are together...

I really adore their charms... Individually and as a group!

ahh thx anky and anne..

yeah..they are really a strong group, behind all of those cute image and all..

i really miss ham...she wasn't there..

i'm always feeling sumthing empty whenever they going to a show but missing a member, whatever the reason is..

Nicole's charm as "Randomness and surprisingly cute, sexy on stage".while Hara herself is in charge of coolness.

lol both of this are sooo true..

and bout the gyul's one, it was already a well-known things :D

thanks for sharing anne !

its so awesome to see th girls loving each other .

so sweet and lovely .

yes i do love kara more as a group .

and gyul is so true about nicole , totally love tht charm of hers .

Haha, definitely :inluv:

As a team, the strength would definitely be higher, since each of them back each other up :)

I'm sure that the bonds between them are really strong :) Hope that their friendship lasts for eternity :D

Kara All The Way!

i agreed totally with what Gyuri said about Nicole, randomness and surprisingly cute, sexy on stage

thanks for translating this news, love the bond of the girls

Edited by Ginuwine

Yes Kara definitely shoot way up to success!

Great to see but Ham is not there..

Nonetheless, all 4 of them look really pretty here!

I feel that they always look best in simple outfits and natural makeup.

They tend to be someone closer.. I can feel them being closer. (:

Gyul's hair is like The First Blooming! And Hara as prettyas always~

thx much for the translation! couldn't agree more with what has been said; they're definitely stronger together and loved the chemistry they've had from the beginning with one another (and overall) and how it's gotten stronger since :D