• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
jihaebutt

[Gyutiful] Gyul's various hairstyles

Gyul's fav. hairstyles!    486 members have voted

1. 1. You can choose more than one (:

• short hair with pigtails
    • short hair
    • long straight hair
    • wavy hair with bangs
    • wavy hair with side bangs
    • side bangs and hair in a bun
    • chestnut hair, wavy
    • BoA hairstyle

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

390 posts in this topic

long straight hair,wavy hair with side bangs, chestnut hair wavy, BoA hairstyle.

Don't really like her in short hair :dumb:

agree with xmelodramax. :sexy: but still looks good with wavy hair with side bang

I love her with long hair. <3

Short hair doesn't really suit her. She NEEDS long hair to do her infamous hair flip XD

I choose the wavy chestnut hair, I remember it pretty well, since she also used the same hairstyle in Honey. That's the first time I saw a goddess, :jogging: , thank you for sharing, ^_^ ,sms.

hmm.. stuck between long straight hair and waivy hair with side bangs....

she looks beautiful with both hair style...

She looked prettier in wavy hair with side bang...

She look elegant and feminine.

oh this is so easy, since i've been watching kara since their debut and i think she looks better with straight hair, the one when they were promoting break it, absolutely, is the best :tongue:

definitely her long hairs and buns

i reckon the wavy hair with side bangs look really nice on her, generally long hair suits leader~

Wavy hair with side bangs, it suits the goddess :good:

the second photo of Gyuri unni with short hair makes her look like a diff person!! :piss: i like her with her hair in the bun and side bangs the most hehe :) it makes her look really cute and young ^^ i love her hair coloured chocolate colour though..

I voted for the last two, I don't know why but the wavy chestnut hair is just how I imagine her while the BoA hair is just epic. I must have seen Gyuri with the wavy hair the first few times I ever saw her as it seems by far the most natural to me.

All style is cute.. But if i had to choose, it will be option 5.

Anyway thanks for sharing

Wavy hair and side bangs, she and yuri look really pretty in that particluar hairstyle. I don't like her in long straight hair, it makes her dull.

I personally think that wavy hair with side bangs looks the best.

Second would probably be the straight hair. ^^

I really love her in the wavy hair with side bangs and in the chestnut wavy hair. She looks like a goddess in both hairstyles :eyelove:

I like any her hairstyle..as long as it's long...^^

She is good with her long hair..In every hairstyle she was pretty, but i prefer her long hairstyle..