[2010.04.28] 5 member Idol Group, KARA, landing in Japan this summer!

chupachups

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx for the translation :eyelove:

This news makes my day.. i know i'm gonna enjoy a good day now ... kekeke

Can't wait to catch all those TV and other media appearances scheduled by Universal Music ...

KARA hwaitinnnnggg!! ganbatte na!

big bang,4Minute and Kara now?well i guess big bang is fine cause they dont change their current songs to japanese i hope kara wont make a lupin,honey,mister in jap version!singing new japanese songs are way better :)

hmm, this is interesting..

Japanese music nowadays is being influenced by electropop, once again; and there is this popular techno-pop unit that every Japanese, boys and girls seems to love

I do hope KARA will make it, but I think they will have to put a bit more effort to survive there

Good luck KARA!!!

big bang,4Minute and Kara now?well i guess big bang is fine cause they dont change their current songs to japanese i hope kara wont make a lupin,honey,mister in jap version!singing new japanese songs are way better :sweatdrop:

high chance of seeing that with their debut cd for the official debut in july/august.

that's most of us hope to see. :gemdown:

Just found out that there were so many female fans at their showcase in Japan.

It's also great to heard them being signed by Universal Music Japan, can't wait to see more from our princesses :crying:

However the Japanese version of Wanna sounds a bit weird to me.

LOL i think that they'll just do fine! I mean I was sooo into J-POP back then that on one of Arashi's own tv show, another j-celeb talked about his love for Kara! It was just pureee win!!! I wanna see Hara speak in japanese. It's gonna be the most interesting! thanks for sharing!

wonderful good news!! most of my friends are

Jpop fans now that Kara signed a contract with

Japan they will know Kara too <33 popularity explode!

and YAAY an official fan-club in Japan <333

its still going to be Kamilia right?? thanks for the article ^^